***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

Just now, broomloanjamie said:

Think Morelos is always trying to get the shot off quickly. If he takes his time he scores 30+ goals a season. He's only 21 he's still learning but he's going to be some player if we can put good players round about him. 

He has a heed like 50p 

Pena would have buried those chances

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And btw, proof once and for all - they are nothing. There is no mountain to climb for us to close this 'gap.' In a way it's even more damning for the board, because theor dominance of scottish football is ENTIRELY down to us.

1 minute ago, viennacalling said:

i feel bitter about defeats vs dundee, hamilton etc.

Same mate. Would of been great to go into that game with a bit of pressure on they cunts. 

Been saying it for a while, but they can't handle pressure. Any team that presses high, like we done second half, they dont seem to cope well with it.

Just now, FSM said:

Full team deserves plaudits, except Niko of course. Tav and Candeias were standouts. Bates was also unexpectedly excellent. Reasonably happy with that.

If we just had some of our midfield fit / available we could have probably taken them today as we were almost a man down.

Im very pleased with that performance, obviously not celebating a point as if its a win but credit where credit is due, the team went toe to toe in second half. The piggery has always been a tough place to go never mind with a thread bare squad like ours. 

For me thats a watershed moment, not that they were ever acceptable but we should never get pumped and humilliated by them ever again, we have shown we can compete enough to keep ourselves in the game. 

For me this is the season of missed opportunity, if's, buts and maybe's but had our transfer dealings been more of a success we could have gave this title malarky a real go. 

Archived