***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Marky. said:

I feel a bit empty after that one. All we lacked was the goal and we deserved nothing more than to get it.

Played out a perfect game plan off the ball and our shape remained rigid throughout which stifled them to nothing more than a couple passes together in phases.

It was a great watch but not coming away with a win is really deflating.

Was prepared for the worst but as the lads grew into the game & took control, I’m really gutted we didn’t win.

Several had their best games in Blue.

Let down by a couple who, prominently, didn’t.

With the level of performance we've had of late, I was extremely fearful going in to the game. I'd have taken a draw before the game and not going to celebrate it like we've won a cup BUT for the mhanks hovering in here, GIRFUY! 

We should have won that game but for a striker that has a 50p head. 

Theres a want aboot that cunt. talking about the piggery like that. cuddling the melted faced one in the tunnel. be eating a kebab in the gutter wi that spazzy broon next. Fair play on the result but a Rangers manager acting like that? wtf is going on at our club?

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Did u just call that a great stadium?

a friend of mine travelled first time from austria to glasgow for taigs v bayern munich. as he returned he told me that celtic park was like a timetravel back to the 80's. i replied that this is one to the reasons to have there a get-to-gether with rod stewart.

I honestly think that if Niko had been subbed earlier we would have won that. I’m delighted with the way our players played and we should have won. Onwards and upwards and get Alves to fuck. Bates was excellent - him and Tav MOTM for me! 

Archived