***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

Theres a want aboot that cunt. talking about the piggery like that. cuddling the melted faced one in the tunnel. be eating a kebab in the gutter wi that spazzy broon next. Fair play on the result but a Rangers manager acting like that? wtf is going on at our club?

Shut up

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Well done Gers. In truth I thought we would get pumped today and couldn't bring myself to watch it !! Yes I'm a shitebag. I take it we got stuck in and might have won? 

Though the same as you so gave up watching at half time. Luckily I recorded it so can now watch the second half

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Well done Gers. In truth I thought we would get pumped today and couldn't bring myself to watch it !! Yes I'm a shitebag. I take it we got stuck in and might have won? 

You need to grow some fuckin balls mate. You want to be there for the good times then you suffer the bad times too. Although in this case you missed a good spirited performance from a side that seemed to have pride in the jersey. 

Just now, BlueThunder said:

There were posters on here during this season who were saying that Tav is pish and should be punted.

He has been one of our best performers. Makes you wonder why they would want shot of him. His crossing alone would be hard to replace.

Because he doesn’t play like that week in week out and most weeks he’s a liability at the back and has cost us a lot of goals against. 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

You need to grow some fuckin balls mate. You want to be there for the good times then you suffer the bad times too. Although in this case you missed a good spirited performance from a side that seemed to have pride in the jersey. 

I'll take the criticism mate. After our recent performances I feared the worst. So well done to the team and the fans 

Archived