***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Sky still talking up a Dembele move..whats it gonna take for someone to buy this guy...

we are all talking about morelos two, three sitters - but look at the chance at 45' from dembele. that was a 100%. anyway - the EPL will pay any rediculous price tag...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

No-one is completely consistent. I remember cursing Lauders in the day. 

I don’t think Tav gets enough credit for the good work he does at times.

He does, we say he's excellent when he's excellent. He was hopeless at Rugby Park and he chucked it against St Jonhstone so he deserved criticism. 

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Look why is Murty even saying this shite? thats shite about the Ryan Jack challenge and now shite about the piggery. Just be quite Greame and stop spoiling the day

Agreed, trying to keep his family happy probably!

Just now, JukeBoxJohn said:

Should've fucking won that. Dominated the second half. Learn how to break down the shite teams and there's not much difference between us and those scumbag cunts. 

win more 2nd balls and get possession in midfiled and they are there for the taking.

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Look why is Murty even saying this shite? thats shite about the Ryan Jack challenge and now shite about the piggery. Just be quite Greame and stop spoiling the day

Maybe Jimmy N will sort out some of the shite he says to the press, by having a wee word when they are in Florida. :happy:

7 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Yeah that about sums it up. Was delighted with the start, behind the sofa after that until the second half, but as the second half developed I thought we could nick it. Tavernier’s volley was unbelievable technique and he was denied well, Morelos’s header the same but that was it in terms of hitting the target.

Gutted we never ended up topping it off.

Saying that, I’ve recently got a puppy and I was worried for her wee heart if we were to score. She was startled enough when we went close!

Ha! My thoughts exactly!

Down to the dug bit, as well!

The wife came back from the shops just in our good spell & had to dig ours out of hiding?.

Hope your’s settles in ok!!

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Candeias done a great job on Tierney today. Mr "the best scottish player in 120 years " was back tracking for his life in that 2nd half.

And Candeias wasnt afraid of getting stuck into them. That bit at the corner flag where he didnt give up and was kicking and leaning on the defender was good to see. We might only have won a throw in but it was the fight and determination that was great to see

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

He does, we say he's excellent when he's excellent. He was hopeless at Rugby Park and he chucked it against St Jonhstone so he deserved criticism. 

He wasn't hopeless at rugby park at all, he took the ball off the left winger 4 times in second half, both their goals came from right side.

Goes to show how ridiculously overrated that fenian team is. If you take the game to them they are nothing special at all. 

So frustrating the points we've dropped v utter dross this season. That fenian mob is there for the taken. 

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Ha! My thoughts exactly!

Down to the dug bit, as well!

The wife came back from the shops just in our good spell & had to dig ours out of hiding?.

Hope your’s settles in ok!!

Cheers mate! She perked up when my girlfriend called Peña Pot-Noodle Head and Sinclair Popcorn-head from my laughing.

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Cheers - was that the one I was thinking of?

I think you're thinking of the one where Edu scored last minute for a 1-0 win, that was the season before.

The April 2011 one was the game where Samaras fucked a penalty :lol: 

Ha Ha Samaras

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

No fucking clue the soft cunt.

Where are the fucking Rangers men??? Let the nation be brainwashed by the Tim journos at the Rhecord and on Snyde but fuck me let there be a Ranger's man at the helm of Rangers. Give the scum not one iota of credit under any circumstances. Apologetic handwringing cunts be damned.

Archived