***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Set Morelos up for the winner v Hivs, unlocked Motherwell (with a bit of help from Bruno) - I have my doubts, but there may be more to this lad than meets the eye.

Think there is a player in there but this game I feel if he starts with Holt our midfield is automatically to weak from the outset theyll bully us.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What fucking arsehole bender changed the thread title the fucks wrong with you? check the celtic forums and it's celtic vs Sevco/H***/Orange scum etc 

Poor show

My guess is the stasi admin again.

Probably a yes voter.

2 hours ago, MVRanger said:

Apparently Levein watched the Anderlecht game and deployed the same high-press tactics which worked beautifully. This is our best approach too although whether our players have the fitness and intelligence to execute this over 90 minutes is a moot point...

Also I really hope the rat Griffiths isn't starting as the wee ned bassa seems to reserve his best performances for Gers games.

Be delighted with a draw.

Different venue mate 

That shower will be on top of the ref for every decision 

There can be only one outcome tomorrow 

Not because the scum are that good 

Only because we have the most horrific bunch of footballers ever assembled for an OF at New year in my entire life 

23 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Think there is a player in there but this game I feel if he starts with Holt our midfield is automatically to weak from the outset theyll bully us.

Yes - not sure that’s a good combination but I just didn’t want to jump the gun & write the kid off too early.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Different venue mate 

That shower will be on top of the ref for every decision 

There can be only one outcome tomorrow 

Not because the scum are that good 

Only because we have the most horrific bunch of footballers ever assembled for an OF at New year in my entire life 

Spot on, shite defence , missing midfield and 1 man up front, any team that loses 3 goals to st Johnstone at home has no chance of beating the vermin

6 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

The game will go ahead. They'll make sure it does .

Only time they cancel games when a player dies tragically at another team who had played for them a decade before . All the players at the club were too upset to play even though nobody had met him.

It will be a police H & S decision if it's called off. 

Herrera up front and play the long ball into the box. Get Tav to whip the ball into the box as much as possible. Tav is the only player we can rely on to get pass marks in these games. He Is one of the few who isn' afraid to take possession of the ball and not panic.

Don't hold out much hope but we need to pressure their defence, they are so poor at the back particularly with the ball over the top. 

19 minutes ago, Imodium said:

Herrera up front and play the long ball into the box. Get Tav to whip the ball into the box as much as possible. Tav is the only player we can rely on to get pass marks in these games. He Is one of the few who isn' afraid to take possession of the ball and not panic.

Don't hold out much hope but we need to pressure their defence, they are so poor at the back particularly with the ball over the top. 

You’ve never seen Herrera try to head a ball have you?

Play 3-5--1-1 tomorrow pack out the midfield & press them all over the park.

I'd go

Wes

Wilson Cardoso Alves

Tav  Jack (if fit) McCrorie Holt Jack 

Windass

Morelos

We need to play the ball on the deck & don't fucking hoof it like did at Killie 

Archived