***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

Noticed wee Alf was off up the tunnel at the final whistle looked really pissed off probably because he felt he should have scored.

Good, would rather see him pissed off he missed chances. 

Thing is he never hides and will back trying to score in the next game. 

19 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

A thought he was fuckin rotten like most games this year. But he is 21 , hopefully gets much better..........

Fair enough I don't think he's a natural finisher and will have to work on that but he has a decent goal scoring record and every defender that plays against him will tell you what a nuisance he is.

Mightily disappointed by the way Scott Brown was allowed to physically dominate mid-field and bully Krancjaer out of the game - to the extent he almost completely disappeared from view.

Also, why does Morelos keep getting caught off-side?  Must have been half a dozen times in that game.

Putting the gripes to one side, have to be happy with a battling. spirited performance that provides a bit of hope for the New Year. If only we were better at beating the diddy teams, we would be in with a real shout of this League.

3 minutes ago, cd true bluenose said:

and windass

Niko was wearing flight socks to prevent him getting DVT he was that much of a passenger. Windass not so sure about. Been his biggest critic but not today. Appeared to try and made a few runs, game just passed him by. Never saw much of him or lustig so think they just cancelled each other out. Still had a feeling that he could produce one moment even when not in the game. So aye, he was pish as well ha. 

2 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

Niko was wearing flight socks to prevent him getting DVT he was that much of a passenger. Windass not so sure about. Been his biggest critic but not today. Appeared to try and made a few runs, game just passed him by. Never saw much of him or lustig so think they just cancelled each other out. Still had a feeling that he could produce one moment even when not in the game. So aye, he was pish as well ha. 

Just now, James Rolle said:

Don’t understand why you would do that

it seems at times yes he's in , but then just does't seem to get there

Good performance from the whole team and well done! Maybe now everybody will be willing to give Murty the chance he deserves. Yes he’s a young inexperienced manager but he’s done a better job than his 2 predecessors and I think over time he will prove himself but we need to afford him the time instead of being our usual impatient selfs 

42 minutes ago, gsa said:

There isn't.

Nobody outside of Scotland cares. I don't know if that hurts your feelings or whatever but it is categorically the case.

If it was such a big deal we'd be making millions from tv rights, commecial deals etc, right? 

There would have be a queue of billionaires from across the globe waiting to buy us when we were in the gutter, right?

Only one here getting emotional is you mate :lol:

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

Murty just said the atmosphere there is second to none :lol:

In his experience he is probably bang on. He hasn’t been in charge for an old firm game at ibrox yet. I watched it on tv and my volume was getting pumped up every 5 minutes

23 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I asked for effort, a bit of pride and to show a percentage of the passion our wonderful support show , I feel I got that today, we're nowhere near good enough so I'm not deluding myself but for today, well done Rangers. 

Yep, today is for enjoying - hopefully carry that pride and passion forward to other games now.  Never thought I would be sitting here post match disappointed with the point - we should have won that !

Archived