***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

how the fuck could they be tired :lol: they got an extra day over us, was their home ground, got a decent amount of squad depth too.

That 0-1 home loss to Anderlecht took a lot out of the invincibles I'll have you know.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is interesting, from the beeb  

At this stage of the league season (after 22 games), they're one point behind where they were in Ronny Deila's last season in charge. What does that say? Is it down to tiredness after playing 38 games already - or is it reflective of something else?

14 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

This is interesting, from the beeb  

At this stage of the league season (after 22 games), they're one point behind where they were in Ronny Deila's last season in charge. What does that say? Is it down to tiredness after playing 38 games already - or is it reflective of something else?

It’s more important to look at where we are relative to that. They are not all they want us to believe they are but we are not taking advantage. That has to change. 

8 minutes ago, JR said:

It’s more important to look at where we are relative to that. They are not all they want us to believe we are but we are not taking advantage. That has to change. 

I've got a feeling with the January signings we're linked with and another maybe 1-2 we can push on. 

13 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

I've got a feeling with the January signings we're linked with and another maybe 1-2 we can push on. 

And so we should mate, the rest of this league is pish and we should be running over the top of them. I always believe the OF games are 95% mental. Whoever believes and wants it the most carries the day. 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The segregation leading upto the ground and after it was a disgrace 

The polis held us back on one side of the road just outside the ground for a good 5 minutes to let tarriers pass through before being searched 3 times. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

2 of them acting billy big baws because they’ve bought into the media narrative that they’re untouchable. Belter so it was

Everyone was shouting paedos at them. They looked fucking fuming :lol:

Were their supporters tired too.They have had a hand in going toe to  toe with Europes elite but didnt do much yesterday. 2/10 in the player ratings they just couldnt turn in one of those special european night performances. The Billy Boys cancelled out their pre match and hauf time "walk on".

Can’t post new threads yet but i’ll stick this in here since it’s relevant, Stephen Craigan calling out the media for how they’ve handled themselves since the game at the piggery.

Could probably do with its own thread tbh.

BT Sport pundit Stephen Craigan believes criticism directed towards Rangers after Saturday’s Old Firm draw is just a “cheap shot” from people who saw their prediction of a resounding celtic win blow up in their faces.

The Gers dominated their bitter rivals for longs spells of the 0-0 draw and will be disappointed to have only come away with a single point.

Several prominent journalists and ex-players have since hammered Rangers making all sorts of baseless claims and Craigan reckons their “snide” remarks are only because the Gers left them looking ridiculous after being written off by virtually everyone.

“There’s been a few snide remarks towards the Rangers players and fans after Saturdays 0-0 draw in the derby game, which I think has been uncalled for,” Craigan said, as quoted by BT Sport.“Everyone apart from the Rangers players, staff and supporters had the game down as a whitewash, myself included, yet they proved they have the stomach for a battle.“When you consider they have lost badly against Hamilton and St Johnstone at Ibrox this season, and where dreadful in the recent game against Kilmarnock, a point at celtic Park wasn’t on the agenda for many.“They proved a lot of people wrong and maybe the fact some got the prediction so badly wrong it has made them feel the need to come out and criticise Rangers.“It’s a cheap shot and, as much as I understand it’s only a draw for Rangers, it was hard earned and fully justified.

It just shows football isn’t as predictable as we all think it is.”

Rangers have only managed two draws – both under Murty – against their bitter rivals since returning to the top tier of Scottish football in 2016.

The result leaves the Gers in third place in the Scottish Premiership table as the league now shuts down for a three-week winter break which will see the Light Blues jet out to the United States for warm weather training before taking part in the Florida Cup.

During their time in the States, Rangers will come up against Brazilian sides Corinthians and Atletico Mineiro as they prepare for the second-half of the domestic campaign.The Gers return to domestic action when they face Highland League side Fraserburgh in the fourth round of the Scottish Cup on January 21st.

Archived