New assistant in place for tomorrow?

RFC55

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah Paul Hartley was talking about it in the papers.

Shouldn’t underestimate the importance of a strong assistant who knows what the clubs about and can help drive that home to the players and transfer the ethos across 

a sound appointment imo even short-term 

wish JJ all the best with whatever he’s doing now too - thought it would be a good idea when Pedro brought him in but maybe not worked out if we’re honest with ourselves - decent player but was only with us a couple of years compared to someone like Nichol who bleeds blue 

Is JJ away then? He wasn’t assistant anyway so no need for him to leave is there?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Is JJ away then? He wasn’t assistant anyway so no need for him to leave is there?

Tbf it hasn’t been mentioned anywhere. I think he still could have a role at the club and I for one hope he stays in some capacity. 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

I've no idea what he's doing now. I think his official title was a number 3 (or basically a coach) but was filling in as Murty's asistant, when I said whatever he's doing now, I didn't really mean he'd left the club - he might still be a coach or whatever. No idea. Just know he's not the number 2 anymore when Nichol comes in.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I've no idea what he's doing now. I think his official title was a number 3 (or basically a coach) but was filling in as Murty's asistant, when I said whatever he's doing now, I didn't really mean he'd left the club - he might still be a coach or whatever. No idea. Just know he's not the number 2 anymore when Nichol comes in.

Ah gotcha.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I am just guessing, but I think he will return to being the number 3 (coach) again. Then again I could well be wrong.

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah Paul Hartley was talking about it in the papers.

Shouldn’t underestimate the importance of a strong assistant who knows what the clubs about and can help drive that home to the players and transfer the ethos across 

a sound appointment imo even short-term 

wish JJ all the best with whatever he’s doing now too - thought it would be a good idea when Pedro brought him in but maybe not worked out if we’re honest with ourselves - decent player but was only with us a couple of years compared to someone like Nichol who bleeds blue 

Is he only here till the end of this season?

Surely the next manager will want his own team in.