RFC55

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

The teams are out, kick off is just about to happen, the scum are singing some horrible dirge of a song and suddenly a Stone Cold smash of glass can be heard reverberating around the stadium, Follow Follow starts blaring and out of nowhere Sir Walter walks out the tunnel hurling abuse at Rodgers and thousands of bears the world over go wild. 

Give my left ball for that. 20% of the ball, one shot at goal while they take 25 shots and play 600 passes, walk out 1-0 winners

15 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

The teams are out, kick off is just about to happen, the scum are singing some horrible dirge of a song and suddenly a Stone Cold smash of glass can be heard reverberating around the stadium, Follow Follow starts blaring and out of nowhere Sir Walter walks out the tunnel hurling abuse at Rodgers and thousands of bears the world over go wild. 

Brenda in the dugout like

200.gif

1 minute ago, James Rolle said:

Just about to say the same mate! Think he would be great and would instill what it means to be a player for Rangers. I’m not sure on his coaching abilities, but his character would be a welcome addition. 

Did he not have a go at the board in the press?  I can't see it. 

20 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

“BAH GAWD! THE PHENOM! HE HAS RETURNED!!!!”

1 minute ago, Smile said:

we should bring in an assistant for the assistant and an assistant for the assistants assistant and so on can this board make itself any more of a fucking laugh stock.

Fuckin comical , last time i looked he already had an assistant............