Morelos nutmeg on Brown

RFCRobertson

Brown was so defensive and shit today? Why... because we closed him down.

He always bottles it and passes the ball away straight away. I have said this umpteen times.

(And whilst I dont care for the national team... Brown is seen as the epitome of Scottish midfielder... and it has got Scotland nowhere. Scotland needs to change things. An industrious Holt and McCrorie would work)

5 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

He always bottles it and passes the ball away straight away. I have said this umpteen times.

(And whilst I dont care for the national team... Brown is seen as the epitome of Scottish midfielder... and it has got Scotland nowhere. Scotland needs to change things. An industrious Holt and McCrorie would work)

This. He strolls about in front of the back four then pings the ball away to the nearest player as soon as it comes near him. Then all we hear is “no one can get near him”. Why the fuck would they want to?

As soon as we got stuck into him that was him out the game. He's possibly the most embarrassing 'hard man' I've ever seen shits himself as soon as anyone gives a but back.

That tackle was a disgrace though, there really do seem to be a different set of rules for him because make no mistake if one of ours did that it would have been a red, think I said in the match thread imagine if Ryan Jack did that!

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

He passed the ball back to his keeper from his own half at least 3 times today. Seemed to be playing CB position at times in second half too.

Cunt thinks he's a pantomine villan and plays to their inbred support. Faded away as the match went on and shown up as the mediocre back passing shitebag that he is.

I think Morelos could develop into a top class very effective striker.   I know he misses bundles of chances but he keeps coming back to try again, he keeps going, he looks to try to learn, and he's got a good work ethic.   At 21 and having already travelled far to further his career and I think he has what it takes to go on and become a really dangerous striker.  And maybe in doing so attract a very decent transfer fee for us when he eventually moves on.    

If I recall correctly he'd already played quite a number of games in Helsinki before joining Rangers so he's probably played the equivalent of a whole season already.   This winter break in Florida could be ideal for him and with a bit of luck he comes back well refreshed and with bags more goals to come in the 2nd half of the season.  

If only Hererra had been able to show some goal scoring form and show why he'd been picked a handful (is it 9?) times for Mexico.     Seems to me its either part company time in Jan or if he's still here at the end of the transfer window then the time for watching how things work in the SFPL is over and its time to show if he has something a whole lot more to offer when he gets game time.   

Had a good overall game but not clinical enough yet, gave Brown it a few times which cheered me needs to learn to play the percentage ball and not shoot in positions which are almost impossible to score from.

Overall can hold his head up but needs to be more clinical, gets himself into great positions at times.