Murty's post match

Drum

Think he just needs to say less sometimes in interviews. Falls into the McCoist trap of trying to be nice to everybody.  Bit of Jock Wallace tight lip would be welcome. Make the media people work for their quotes, and show your content for them.  I think he'll regret the lines about celtic Park when he thinks about it. Having said that, I thought he handled the question about Jimmy Nicholl with a bit of dignity. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

So rodgers is 1 of us ? I don' get what your crying over ? U seem upset we came out of there with a result 

No ones mentioned being disappointed with the Result rather disappointed by the interview and conduct not befitting a Rangers Manager.

Just now, Trooblue said:

Think he just needs to say less sometimes in interviews. Falls into the McCoist trap of trying to be nice to everybody.  Bit of Jock Wallace tight lip would be welcome. Make the media people work for their quotes, and show your content for them.  I think he'll regret the lines about celtic Park when he thinks about it. Having said that, I thought he handled the question about Jimmy Nicholl with a bit of dignity. 

'Content' should read 'contempt' ...

26 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

I just cannot believe some of the shite posted on here , 

Thankfully not a representation of the Rangers support that go to the games. 

He shat on the supporters that go to games and follow us through everything!

4 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Psycho yes psychic never or you would have won the lotto over and over bought the club and would have been Lording it in The cesspit Boardroom today .:dance:

It's a common misconception that I post in the boardroom a lot, I think it's more people remember the truth in there than the utterance of Fiction by others not named by me.