Know what

RFC55

They fucking tramps knew they were in a game the day. 

That wee tramp.griffiths doing a wave of the scarf over the head but the protestants a absolutely pumped them and just couldn't score. We are closer than anyone thing including some of.our owb.

We are nearly thete. Please kick on

Mon the loyalists 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

See tbh, I think your right.. a few signings & we could really show them up.

in my optionion we need a CAM, LM & another striker who knows where the goal is. There not good at the back so would love to see us sign skilful fast players who have fight

thw fight was there today, loved the way we played in the second half. Defence second half was the way a Rangers defence should be.

Need for the players too put that kind of shift in no matter who we are playing and we wouldn’t have dropped so many daft points.

If we had won those games the tarriers would hit panic mode and their famous bottle crashing would have kicked in and then who knows.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Very rare I walk out of the piggery and think we should’ve had them and got the 3 points. They’re fucking honking and if they get 10 we’ll look at this season and think this is the season that could’ve been

Said the same mate, burst oot ma bin but it’s a weird feeling. Happy wae how we played n showed them up on their own patch, but we pumped them and they deserved nothing today.

Atmosphere alone deserved 3 points. THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO BE Rangers 

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Second half is as comfortable as I've felt for a long time at that shitehole, support outstanding as usual, enjoyed my day but also a little raging we didn't beat the manky cunts. 

It wascsimilar too the 3-2 at ibrox when they could win the league , we ran all over them 

We’re nowhere near as far from them as people make out - and that’s more to do with them being shite than us being any good.

BR will be gone by the end of next season imo, he’s being found out big time. Humped senseless by all and sundry in Europe and a relatively slender gap at the top of the league is nowhere near good enough, considering what they’re spending. Now their run is over I think they’re starting to wake up to that, and so should everyone else.

No, that is not a squad capable of dominance or a run in Europe. We showed how we can put on a performance but not that we are title challengers. 

I don't want to run them close. Or be happy at a draw, I want them back in their place as the second best in Scotland 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

No, that is not a squad capable of dominance or a run in Europe. We showed how we can put on a performance but not that we are title challengers. 

I don't want to run them close. Or be happy at a draw, I want them back in their place as the second best in Scotland 

Och fucking behave. Our reserves made them look terrible 

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Very rare I walk out of the piggery and think we should’ve had them and got the 3 points. They’re fucking honking and if they get 10 we’ll look at this season and think this is the season that could’ve been

This is why King should be chased out of Ibrox. Before the game Sky did a piece on Rangers losses.

Hibs

Tarriers

Hamilton, Dundee, St J, Killie

If we had any sort of decent manager in place we wouldn’t have lost last 4 games. Those cunts would know they’re in for a season of it and we’d have something to fight for.

Instead they’ve fucked about and we’ve wasted a season.

Cunts were rattled today with 4 first teamers missing, imagine we were actually any decent.

11 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

This is why King should be chased out of Ibrox. Before the game Sky did a piece on Rangers losses.

Hibs

Tarriers

Hamilton, Dundee, St J, Killie

If we had any sort of decent manager in place we wouldn’t have lost last 4 games. Those cunts would know they’re in for a season of it and we’d have something to fight for.

Instead they’ve fucked about and we’ve wasted a season.

Cunts were rattled today with 4 first teamers missing, imagine we were actually any decent.

Imagine we had Dorrans playing instead of Kranjcar today. Cricket score  :craphead: