John, Wilson, Bates, Tav - our best defence?

Killie forced us to give him the ball whenever Wilson had it which then resulted in those aimless punts we've been too quick to see from him all the time. I like him but I don't think he is the future at center half. 

25 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Killie forced us to give him the ball whenever Wilson had it which then resulted in those aimless punts we've been too quick to see from him all the time. I like him but I don't think he is the future at center half. 

I think he's starting to show the form he had here first time round . 

Interestingly , I watched Sportscene and they mentioned a row at HT which was the first I'd heard of it . Apparently Wilson told a few home truths in the dressing room . I dont know how accurate that is , but if true , its good to see him showing such responsibility . 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

I think he's starting to show the form he had here first time round . 

Interestingly , I watched Sportscene and they mentioned a row at HT which was the first I'd heard of it . Apparently Wilson told a few home truths in the dressing room . I dont know how accurate that is , but if true , its good to see him showing such responsibility . 

Wilson? Yes definitely. He has looked calm and composed and as you say he seems to be taking that bit more responsibility, which is what we have needed. We need to see that from him and a few others every week now. Wilson was brilliant with the ball at Parkhead, wasn't scared to take an extra touch or go past a player. Definitely looked like the player we wanted him to turn in to when he first broke through.