So proud of my team today

K.A.I

I’m not starting on a negative but this is the problem - they have performances like this in their locker 

If We win the Ibrox games against the shite like Hamilton and St Johnstone, throw in a Kilmarnock victory and today, Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen double header results makes us title contenders - literally 

I’m hoping people get off Murty’s back a bit now - he’s not a Rangers manager but we don’t know how lucky we are to have him either even if some of the results are an enigma 

I’d never claim to be a big Wilson fan but today he was Danny Beckenbeauer - he was plucking the ball down mid air, spraying passes and dominating - special thank you to him 

after the game wee Morelos was getting dugs abuse for they 2 headers - first one he done everything right and to the letter he created a wee half yard, pulled away and it was an amazing but desperate save by Gordon that stopped it 

second one no excuses - that was our winner - but he’s young and learning - that was a great experience and curve for him today 

just more of the same Rangers - is that honestly too much to ask ?

final note my pals I’ve been going to games with for 25 years say I’m lucky going to peadodome we don’t always win but my record is good here’s some pictures (and I’m not a pictures guy) just cos it’s been my first time in years there

53C2F607-FD28-415E-B4D7-4E79BF161538.jpeg

89285284-B59A-4EDA-9620-435CD2FC6344.jpeg

A3F16FB6-C9FF-44FA-880E-98C67A100B91.jpeg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For me today @K.A.I it just felt like one big unit together again, fans saw the players getting stuck right in and responded, felt very proud of my fellow support and my team today, I'm not celebrating a draw like it's the greatest thing in the world but today really felt like I was watching Rangers again, that's all I'm asking for. 

11 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

For me today @K.A.I it just felt like one big unit together again, fans saw the players getting stuck right in and responded, felt very proud of my fellow support and my team today, I'm not celebrating a draw like it's the greatest thing in the world but today really felt like I was watching Rangers again, that's all I'm asking for. 

Spot on, it's not the result, it's the collective unity compounded by their realisation that the big bad Rangers are on the way back.

I’m not into it either KAI and have sold my last 3 tickets. I don’t know why but I just had a feeling that I had to be there today so went along (myself I might add) and as I was standing watching that I thought 4-5 quality players and we can win this league there was just something saying in my head that we can do this. We’ve still to play them twice and they might just slip up. 

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’m not starting on a negative but this is the problem - they have performances like this in their locker 

If We win the Ibrox games against the shite like Hamilton and St Johnstone, throw in a Kilmarnock victory and today, Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen double header results makes us title contenders - literally 

I’m hoping people get off Murty’s back a bit now - he’s not a Rangers manager but we don’t know how lucky we are to have him either even if some of the results are an enigma 

I’d never claim to be a big Wilson fan but today he was Danny Beckenbeauer - he was plucking the ball down mid air, spraying passes and dominating - special thank you to him 

after the game wee Morelos was getting dugs abuse for they 2 headers - first one he done everything right and to the letter he created a wee half yard, pulled away and it was an amazing but desperate save by Gordon that stopped it 

second one no excuses - that was our winner - but he’s young and learning - that was a great experience and curve for him today 

final note my pals I’ve been going to games with for 25 years say I’m lucky going to peadodome we don’t always win but my record is good here’s some pictures (and I’m not a pictures guy) just cos it’s been my first time in years there

Said in another thread, I can see shades of McCoist's first season with us in Morelos, if we can coach composure into him we will hopefully have a diamond on our hands.

What more can you say about the supporters that hasn't already been said you guys really ARE THE PEOPLE.

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Glad you feel like that tonight, K.A.I.

Guys like yourself follow those players all over and give them tremendous backing, and it’s good to see them paying you all back with that performance today. If a player is willing to give his all for the Rangers jersey he’ll be appreciated and maybe one or two of them learned that today.

15 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Exactly 

I love the loyalist singing but there was a period half way through second half where every touch and tackles were just fucking roars instead - brilliant 

Had to sell my ticket this morning as I have been bed bound the last couple of days with a throat infection/virus, the performance cheered be up, just annoyed that we didn't take 3 points. Hearing there fans turning on there own players near the end was excellent that's when I knew we were upsetting them. I text my mate saying possibly save of the season kept it at 0-0 and only 1 team deserved it 2nd half. I thought we were poor for 30 minutes in the first half. 

Dig. That’s what we had. Players giving everything they had. At the end of the day that’s all we ask for, the 11 out on that pitch giving a fuck. 

We need better quality out there, no doubt about that. But the players showed up, worked like fuck and we’re determined not to let those fenian fucks come away with a result. That’s all I ask of any Rangers player in that they go out and work like fuck for that badge. 

And big credit to the away support, absolutely brilliant. All I could hear through sky was that bobby sands was deed. Absolute delight. 

I thought we were going to get pumped in the second half, not gonna lie. The first half we seemed to completely lose the ability to pass a fucking ball.

Second half was magic in parts though. Felt disappointed we didn't get the win at the final whistle as they didn't deserve anything from it by full time. Still think when Morelos nutmegged Brown he should have set someone else up for the shot but as you said, he's still learning.

As mentioned further up, it actually felt like Rangers again today. I'd love it if we could get our act together and kick on now

I go to very few away games due to the shit treatment we get from Scotlands finest constabulary hence i wasnt at the piggery today. 

But another decent performance against a top 6 scottish side shouldnt mean Murty is given a break. He just cant win enough games. When he gives us 20 wins or so in a row then ill be happy with him in charge.

A great performance today but that in itself wont be enough