Absolutely gutted

GOAT

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We should have won that, that second half performance was brilliant makes me question why it can’t happen every week. 

Murty kept them in after half time so I think something was being said, mebey asking the guys from the semi to tell the newer ones what it was like after the win etc because they came out with fire In their belly. celtic thought they were gona stroll it but we certainly had them on the back foot.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I felt gutted at FT that we didn't take the 3 points. I feel content with today though, I'm certainly in a better mood this evening than I expected to be before kick off

Good thing is mate were complaining about not winning. Wasn't how I expected tonight to go.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I felt gutted at FT that we didn't take the 3 points. I feel content with today though, I'm certainly in a better mood this evening than I expected to be before kick off

Exact way I am feared the worst before the game started then gutted after it as they were there fir the taking, all in all a good day even before our troubles 9 times out of 10 everybody would take a draw at there midden but we must build on it now.

Just now, Geo17 said:

Good thing is mate were complaining about not winning. Wasn't how I expected tonight to go.

That's how I'm looking at it too mate. 

They booed their team at the end and their fans were outsang for 90 minutes. It's not a win but it'll do me today 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

We should have won that, that second half performance was brilliant makes me question why it can’t happen every week. 

Cheer up GOAT, your thread title makes it sound as though we got humped. The team showed a united front and fight worthy of wearing the shirt. The focus they had today should be the bench mark for future games.

32 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That's how I'm looking at it too mate. 

They booed their team at the end and their fans were outsang for 90 minutes. It's not a win but it'll do me today 

Mate, fuck them. Theyre nothing compared to us. Fucking tarrier wanks 

3 hours ago, A.T.G said:

I’m not happy with a 0-0 against the scum. I’ll take the positives from it considering, but I’ll never be happy not beating them.

And everyone at the club should be the same. 

With you 100% my friend. Always expect to beat that shitey mob!??????

Its one of those 'might have been' results. I'd have happily taken a 0-0 before the game but come full time I just felt it was an opportunity missed for a very rare win at their dump.

But it will be quickly forgotten anyway if we regress back to previous levels of shite in our next game. Hopefully a few new faces are brought in on Monday to freshen things up and try to push on for a Scottish cup win and get a decent run going in the league to at the very least finish with a respectable position / points total.

All credit to manager and players (except maybe Niko and Bruno). 

With Dorrans and Jack and Wallace added to that team we have potential to do better than we have. Aberdeen will drop points and celtic will drop points so we must look for those players to perform week in week out. 

Our players need us to get behind them and build that confidence. 

I played golf yesterday, tee'd off at 11am and spent the entire round getting info and the result update.

Stupid idea that was, only got 50 or 60% of the game info, no atmosphere and fucked up my golf game. No doing that again.

But must admit, it would have been a brilliant higmanay, and start to 2018 if we'd have fucked those paedo's up.