El Buffalo

DW1872

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

He needs to improve massively! Misses far too many chances & needs to offload when players are in better positions! 

However, his work rate is good & despite the chances he’s missed & poor decision making he’s still the top scorer in the league! A player we should be valuing using the dembele dollars & get a good return on him! 

He has came across as greedy lately but who knows maybe the manager has encouraged him to shoot every opportunity he gets.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work ethic today but not his best game. Thought his hold up play, finishing, and some passing was poor. Though got to say the save from his first header was cracking.  A few times too the right option was a lay off, he was so eager to score he took the wrong option.

But for a young guy I love what he gives us. Refuses to be bullied, never stops giving his all.

If we had more like him, or other forwards even half as good as him, we'd be in a far better place.

He'll more than do for me.

1 minute ago, Bluenose1986 said:

What you have to remember is he was halfway through he Finnish season when we signed him. The boy has practically played a whole season so his lack of sharpness/tired decisions in front of goal is telling. 

Hopefully the break lets him recharge. 

Good point, he has probably played 12 games more than anyone else :lol:

Misses too many chances and all too often takes the wrong decision, like today when he got to the by line and elected to shoot instead of pulling it back . However he' young and that comes with experience .

Love his attitude , his effort and one of the plusses of the season for me . Hope he's here for the long run . 

15 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He needs to stop shooting every single time. He takes shots from ridiculous angles that have no chance of going in when passing it would be the best option. He's young so time to improve but he needs to get that sorted. 

It's difficult when he has scored from outrageous angles lately.

But the time he turned Brown inside out and then took a shot was very poor.

His head never drops unlike our fellow players! He is the best striker in a long long long time . Advocaat spent millions looking for an experienced striker like him.He is an inexperienced and young bear! Let us just show keep being 500 % behind him. celtic  want us to capitulate negativity as walkers commentatriat confirms about our top ger . Fuck him be a fuckin Bear ! 

The guy's a trier for sure. Great work ethic. Composure is what's needed and it will come. He looked seriously disappointed in himself when going off. That's a good sign, as it shows he's not a tourist, unlike some others we know. Just pick himself up and go again. Needs a wee talk I think to give him a boost and more self belief.

His hold up play today was sensational. As a lone striker at the piggery it’s a hard gig. Was almost Cousin-esque at times. He bullied their 2 centre backs. They couldn’t handle him. The amount of times he got fouled was ridiculous. Most of the time it didn’t even get given. Embarrassing.

As for his two chances, not seen them back, but the first one seems an incredible/extremely lucky save from Gordon. The second one I’ve seen once, from the stand, don’t know if he didn’t expect it or couldn’t adjust his feet to meet the cross - but he has to score.

However, most would shite it and hide. He was the complete opposite. Embarrassed Brown in front of his horde of inbred bastards and left everything on the pitch. Tbh, his performance deserved a goal. He is so fucking strong, highlight for me is in the first half, him and Dembele are going for the ball and wee Alfredo bullied him, pushed him away and played a pass.

Also think we forget that he’s 21 years old. The same age as the 40m quid best ever player to play in Scotland man. Showed him up today. He can’t even speak a word of English :lol: 

tl;dr Morelos is a superstar in the making and a better player than Dembele.

Needs to mature. He's young yet. Just feel a couple of his efforts there were no real point in going for from the wide area when there were players screaming for a cutback.

He was good at everything except finishing though. Miller must have been sat up in the studio wishing it was him.

6 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

i like how he stormed up the tunnel not shaking any of their hands. he knows. he will get better with age.

Didn't notice that but if he has I like that attitude. Every player has their standards. He knows he should have scored. Not being happy at drawing with the taigs is a good mentality to have. As in life, that feeling of hurt and anger can be a good thing. You never want to feel that way again. You want to right the wrongs. I expect him to come back from the break even better, and maybe get 25+ IMO. I think he is capable.................

1 minute ago, Marky. said:

Needs to mature. He's young yet. Just feel a couple of his efforts there were no real point in going for from the wide area when there were players screaming for a cutback.

He was good at everything except finishing though. Miller must have been sat up in the studio wishing it was him.

Basically what I said in less words mate. Apart from his 2 chances I thought he was immense and bullied their centre halves. Well 1 chance, the other is unbelievably unlucky that Gordon saves 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Didn't notice that but if he has I like that attitude. Every player has their standards. He knows he should have scored. Not being happy at drawing with the taigs is a good mentality to have. As in life, that feeling of hurt and anger can be a good thing. You never want to feel that way again. You want to right the wrongs. I expect him to come back from the break even better, and maybe get 25+ IMO. I think he is capable.................

yeah it was a snippet at the final whistle,  you just seen him storming up the tunnel. he needs a proper striker beside him and they could form a lethal partnership

1 minute ago, StrzBlue said:

I would say to the Spfl top goalscoree. Please oh please just keep being columbian I in Your benchmarking analysis . Fuck all of Scotland in critical evaluation of what you contribute! They access, recognise, validate fuck all!

:confused: