El Buffalo

DW1872

2 minutes ago, StrzBlue said:

I would say to the Spfl top goalscoree. Please oh please just keep being columbian I in Your benchmarking analysis . Fuck all of Scotland in critical evaluation of what you contribute! They access, recognise, validate fuck all!

I think I'm having a stroke reading your posts.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

His head never drops, every time he misses a chance he's pissed off but never discouraged just wants to go and get on the end of the next one. A brilliant find from JJ.

Well said pal. He'll only get better with experience as well. 

Also I have to say that I love your new profile pic. He's starting in my team over Alves every time.

4 minutes ago, StrzBlue said:

I would say to the Spfl top goalscoree. Please oh please just keep being columbian I in Your benchmarking analysis . Fuck all of Scotland in critical evaluation of what you contribute! They access, recognise, validate fuck all!

Are you Charlie Nicholas?

30 minutes ago, gers31 said:

Too greedy and needs to look up. More plenty of passes on for him and all he does is shoot 

All good strikers are greedy bastards with Boyd and ally two prime examples, but they turned out ok.  People critical of him need to remember his age and the fact he hasn't had a full season at Rangers.   

9 minutes ago, StrzBlue said:

fd65388665c12f7b22d21955f4dc35c5.gif

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

:confused:

Let me get this right he is the best striker in Scchottland! I’m buckled but felt questions throughout questioned his considered his iconic credentials ! All I’m saying is he will s a young strong jet playing for our supper power club???

I think he has the raw talent and strength to be absolutely outstanding! His workrate and desire can't be taught! I think we will see the best of him next season(25 + goals) especially if we get in some assistance for him. As for the missing of chances, well at least he is getting in the right positions! Plus top scorer in the league in 1st season is an ok start in my book!

He's class and always puts a shift in. Still a bit rough around the edges and a bit too greedy at times as others have pointed out and that needs to improve either by being a bit more clinical or just getting better with his decision making. He's a young player though and is naturally going to get carried away and want to grab the headlines, that'll get better as he matures and I hope he stays here to do that.

The one chance he had today that annoyed me a bit was the header he put wide from the ball Tav hooked in on the volley. Maybe caught him off guard as he wasn't expecting the cross but I dare say that's the sort of chance Kenny Miller would bury against them.

3 minutes ago, StrzBlue said:

Let me get this right he is the best striker in Scchottland! I’m buckled but felt questions throughout questioned his considered his iconic credentials ! All I’m saying is he will s a young strong jet playing for our supper power club???

:confused:

He is nowhere near the finished article but imo he can be moulded into a great player. He has strenth and power and though he isnt electric with pace, he is no slouch either.

His decision making is poor at times but i would say that's mostly down to the fact he is only 21. He is a right greedy wee bastard but thats what i like about him, every 20+ goal striker needs to be greedy. In the box he is decent, its when he finds himself out on the flank or 20 yards from goal he has to improve.

But the reason he has my 100% support is because he doesnt HIDE. Every game he has played he fights for the jersey, even today hes tracking back 30-40 yards to tackle and put the ball out for a shy. Plus he comes across as a wee prick on the park, fucking love that, had enough of all the niceties with the taigs, our players should fucking hate them.

26 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

He's extremely frustrating to watch at times. Today when he was in the taigs box he could have held the ball up but decided to shoot from a near impossible position which lacked any substance.

Needs to work on his composure but he's definitely a threat when he's in the mood.

not an easy place to stay composed in 

13 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

All good strikers are greedy bastards with Boyd and ally two prime examples, but they turned out ok.  People critical of him need to remember his age and the fact he hasn't had a full season at Rangers.   

I agree m8 but most of his shots are from angles that no fucker would score he needs to pass to create chances for others too 

He will get better with age he’s only young give him 2/3/4 Years his decision making will get better and his technique also,for his age he’s a beast and his hold up player is second to non,he will improve no doubt about that.

was still raging at the time when he missing them couple headers 

19 minutes ago, gers31 said:

I agree m8 but most of his shots are from angles that no fucker would score he needs to pass to create chances for others too 

If he had thought like that Vs hibs then he doesn't score?   Needs to think a bit more but that comes with experience

15 minutes ago, StrzBlue said:

This guy is either London Calling MK2 or he needs immediate medical help.