El Buffalo

DW1872

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read at the time we were signing him about how he had a tendency to maybe shoot for goal too often, so I wasn't surprised to see this happen sometimes. The way I see it his finishing will improve with experience, and his workrate earns him the right to have a pop when he has created a chance for himself.

1) Needs a decent playing partner/ striker

2) Needs to be told "when your partner is in a better position pass the fucking ball (in Colombian)"

3) Needs to be told "when you think you are onside believe fucking me you are offside. Stay onside.

Would probably be amazing again in a proper 4 4 2 formation... like Pedro played in August and he was scoring week in week out. Then it was changed for no reason.

He reminds me of a young Kenny Miller. Playing the headless chicken lone striker role for Rangers and Scotland

1 hour ago, DW1872 said:

He should have scored today and his final pass/decision is sometimes suspect however I thought he merited a thread.

He is a one man front line who never hides, creates chances from nothing and gives everything always. Build the team around this guy. He is what I want from a Ger and he deserves wearing the badge. 

His general play is very good and he puts himself about the pitch like few other strikers I've seen. 

I'd actually like to see him play alongside Boyd who could teach him how to be a selfish penalty box striker while he hopefully retains his other qualities. 

He could be a top player in a proper league one day. One to nurture.

From memory he had that shot in first 10 mins which wasn't too bad an attempt and rattled them a bit

missed a sitter of a header 

had a header saved by Gordon's knee but did everything right that time 

lad will improve into some player. Class above waghorn/garner

Just now, The Beast said:

His general play is very good and he puts himself about the pitch like few other strikers I've seen. 

I'd actually like to see him play alongside Boyd who could teach him how to be a selfish penalty box striker while he hopefully retains his other qualities. 

He could be a top player in a proper league one day. One to nurture.

Ok... (I fear I may be shot here)... would you take Boyd and/or Naismith back to play alongside him?

Hypothetically.

37 minutes ago, StrzBlue said:

Let me get this right he is the best striker in Scchottland! I’m buckled but felt questions throughout questioned his considered his iconic credentials ! All I’m saying is he will s a young strong jet playing for our supper power club???

What is this. Like it’s genuinely stupid. R u a mongo? 

This post gave me aids 

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

Ok... (I fear I may be shot here)... would you take Boyd and/or Naismith back to play alongside him?

Hypothetically.

The boat has sailed for Boyd and Naismith can go fuck himself.

My point was if he played with an out and out penalty box poacher he could learn from them and add that clinical edge to his game.

Morelos won't be here long hes on a fast track to being a star. Could play in most leagues. He reminds me of Tevez in his aggressive style. 21 and top scored in 2 foreign leagues already. Miles ahead of other players of his age. Fearless. With a few minor adjustments he will be worth multi millions 

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

The boat has sailed for Boyd and Naismith can go fuck himself.

My point was if he played with an out and out penalty box poacher he could learn from them and add that clinical edge to his game.

Fair enough.

Anyone instantly come to mind when you say poacher?? Available, on loan etc...

40 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's class and always puts a shift in. Still a bit rough around the edges and a bit too greedy at times as others have pointed out and that needs to improve either by being a bit more clinical or just getting better with his decision making. He's a young player though and is naturally going to get carried away and want to grab the headlines, that'll get better as he matures and I hope he stays here to do that.

The one chance he had today that annoyed me a bit was the header he put wide from the ball Tav hooked in on the volley. Maybe caught him off guard as he wasn't expecting the cross but I dare say that's the sort of chance Kenny Miller would bury against them.

As much as people on here will hate it, I think we missed Miller today. Maybe not first half, but I feel if we had Miller instead of Kranjcar we’d have done more and maybe won the game. 

Genuinely think his experience would’ve won us that game 

54 minutes ago, StrzBlue said:

I would say to the Spfl top goalscoree. Please oh please just keep being columbian I in Your benchmarking analysis . Fuck all of Scotland in critical evaluation of what you contribute! They access, recognise, validate fuck all!

41 minutes ago, StrzBlue said:

Let me get this right he is the best striker in Scchottland! I’m buckled but felt questions throughout questioned his considered his iconic credentials ! All I’m saying is he will s a young strong jet playing for our supper power club???

Hmmm, was convinced this guy was from Columbia going by the first post but then he described himself as buckled.

Have you been drinking acid?

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

As much as people on here will hate it, I think we missed Miller today. Maybe not first half, but I feel if we had Miller instead of Kranjcar we’d have done more and maybe won the game. 

Genuinely think his experience would’ve won us that game 

I don't like Miller tbh, I think he's finished and has been for a long time now.

Against them though he always seems likely to get that one chance he'll score from. That header today would have been that chance.

48 minutes ago, StrzBlue said:

The fuck is this