El Buffalo

DW1872

9 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I was all for us signing Cummings while he was at Hibs and was disappointed when we didn't.  I think if we tried to go after him now Warburton would see that as an opportunity to try and get Foderingham and/or Tavernier.  There's no question in my mind that he wants those two players.  

He won't bid for Fod or Tav m8 he is sacked the bread man is on the dole fur new year 

Screenshot_20171231-125956.png

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says it all when people can't believe he is only 21. League top goalscorer and runs his socks off every game. Yeah he missed chances yesterday but be can't score every game. Nobody does. 

Fingers crossed we keep a hold of him and he continues to develop and irons out the weaknesses within his game. If he does that we have a real gem for the future no doubt!

14 hours ago, Blue72 said:

From memory he had that shot in first 10 mins which wasn't too bad an attempt and rattled them a bit

missed a sitter of a header 

had a header saved by Gordon's knee but did everything right that time 

lad will improve into some player. Class above waghorn/garner

Actually think Garner would have worked well as a partner for Morelos to be honest. 

He is a year older than Ryan Hardie,  would you have seen Ryan leading the line the way he did? I have no problems with Morelos at all. Yes he should have scored but he troubled them and the potential is there for him to be a great player for us.

Can't believe people are having a go at him, of coarse he's going to miss chances, tell me a player that doesn't - but I'll tell you what he has done this season if you look at his goals he turns an average pass to him into a goal, me I'm more than happy with him.

I rate him highly, best young front man we have had for years.  Yes, he has still a lot to learn but he has bags of potential.

As for him yesterday,  although disappointing with his finishing, I’d be more worried if he wasn’t getting on the end of chances.  

1 hour ago, yermaw145 said:

He's the top scorer in the league but

I don’t care what others think of him, my opinion stands. As I said I like him as a player and hope he improves but I’m not confident having him as the go to striker.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-premiership/top-scorers

Hes has more time on the park than anyone else, with Boyd close behind. I guess that means we should try and sign Boyd again or are we all going to agree that stats are only useful up to a certain point?

The chances I’ve seen him miss, and I know all strikers miss, don’t give me confidence in him.

Just my opinion.

2 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

He is a year older than Ryan Hardie,  would you have seen Ryan leading the line the way he did? I have no problems with Morelos at all. Yes he should have scored but he troubled them and the potential is there for him to be a great player for us.

I believe he is actually younger than Hardie

But for a great save, he WOULD have won the game for us yesterday. That header that Gordon saved was almost inch perfect. He headed it the opposite way from Gordon's movement, into the ground and was heading into the corner of the net. Had the pitch had a wee bit more bounce then it would have gone over Gordon's leg, into the net and the guy would now have cult hero status. It'll come....I have no doubts about that! 

Oh, for a team of El Buffalo! 

It's not all that long ago that there were many posts complaining that our players were passing the ball around too much and not sooting enough. Now there are complaints about a forward shooting instead of passing. A shot from a tight angle can easily be deflected  so I wouldn't condemn him for that either. I like him - reminds me of Don Kitchenbrand.

On 30/12/2017 at 22:01, The Godfather said:

He needs to stop shooting every single time. He takes shots from ridiculous angles that have no chance of going in when passing it would be the best option. He's young so time to improve but he needs to get that sorted. 

For some reason this reminded me of Suarez when he signed for Liverpool. The cunt used to get all sorts of abuse for being greedy :lol: