Billy Gilmour - Living the dream

falkirkNS

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No harm to the lad as I understand the EPL has a huge appeal to it and his parents probably had a hand in his move, but anyone that can't see that we are a huge club and at the very least nowadays a huge stepping stone is a fuckinf idiot.

Could have worked towards hero status here, even if he eventually left. As I said though, he'll amount to fuck all probably 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

No harm to the lad as I understand the EPL has a huge appeal to it and his parents probably had a hand in his move, but anyone that can't see that we are a huge club and at the very least nowadays a huge stepping stone is a fuckinf idiot.

Could have worked towards hero status here, even if he eventually left. As I said though, he'll amount to fuck all probably 

He didn't see his cousins and neighbours limbs getting scraped up off the road after bloody friday

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

The only thing that is going to stop the lad from making the big time is himself. He has a crack at playing in one of the best leagues in Europe for one of the best teams in it.

Its all fine and well us saying he could have been a hero for us, we are diehard bears and wid do anything for our club. But as a young guy getting offered the chance he does and to make alsorts of money into the bargain its nigh on impossible to turn down. 

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

The only thing that is going to stop the lad from making the big time is himself. He has a crack at playing in one of the best leagues in Europe for one of the best teams in it.

Its all fine and well us saying he could have been a hero for us, we are diehard bears and wid do anything for our club. But as a young guy getting offered the chance he does and to make alsorts of money into the bargain its nigh on impossible to turn down. 

He has no chance of playing for Chelsea any time soon mate, unless he's something else entirely. I think they loan more players out in the league than any other club.

Fair fucks to him if it works out but I don't see it

11 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Just hope we had the sense to get a sell on fee . 

4 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Was wondering this too, but under this board I'd be stunned.

Was it not that we got a development fee as he had only just been of age to turn professional so we probably can’t negotiate a sell on fee. Not sure tho

1 minute ago, murzo said:

Was it not that we got a development fee as he had only just been of age to turn professional so we probably can’t negotiate a sell on fee. Not sure tho

Aye mate you're right, not sure if a sell on fee can be included in those sort of deals.

30 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

What's wrong with you people? Feel like I'm talking to his entourage

Let's face it, he's a pampered wee prick who deserves his legs snapped. He'd only be going back to mummy and dad

You’re an absolute fucking tool. 

11 minutes ago, murzo said:

No me neither . Though I thought that we negotiated a 500K fee for him leads me to believe he may have made left early and so making the development fee redundant. I may well be wrong though . Hopefully someone like @The Dude may shed some light on it .