Magic Hat Sacked!

Boyd9her

36 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

"McParland, who can count Liverpool, Watford and Burnley among his former employers, is understood to have left the club on Friday following disagreements over the club's direction. He had been responsible for Forest's recruitment in the summer, which has come under scrutiny after a number of poor signings."

Sounds familiar. 

But I thought Barrie McKay superstar was going to prove just how good he is down there? 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

But I thought Barrie McKay superstar was going to prove just how good he is down there? 

Indeed. McKay isn't a wee boy anymore. You wonder how - at the age of 23 - leaving Rangers to work under Warburton at the bottom of the English Championship is considered a good career move? 

1 minute ago, QueenswayLoyal said:

Managed 37 games, won 15, drew 3 and tasted defeat in 19 since taking the reins at the City Ground in March, a rather mouldy and crusty record for Warburton.

Aye, he's come to the end.

In fact one of those few names that starts & finishes with an end.

57 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

It looks like he had a fluke season ar Brentford, but even there many fans were happy to see the back of him.

You need a very high calbre of player to play that style as predictably as he does. Its not difficult to figure it out either, and when his opponents do that,  he is incapable of change. 

Ironically, last year at Ibrox we played Aberdeen and hearts in December and were very direct, high tempo and won both games and we were excellent in both. He said afterwards that despite the wins, it wasn't how he wanted us to play football. I knew at that point the players had obviously gone against him and he'd lost them 

I was just talking with one of the boys I support Dad. He is in his 60's and was telling me that all the guys he sits with were so pissed off with Warburton. 

He kept Cummings and that boy Zack Clough on the bench yesterday..only bringing Cummings on..yep you guessed it on the hour mark. 

I did predict all this to him 3 months ago when he was delighted to have him..oh well.