RFCRobertson

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, gsa said:

Forrest is one of the few players they have who doesn't come accross as a total cunt. 

Surely walking about with your cock out in a pub, more than once would dictate he is indeed a cunt and a dirty cunt at that. 

29 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Surely walking about with your cock out in a pub, more than once would dictate he is indeed a cunt and a dirty cunt at that. 

To be fair, that’s the kind of pissed up stunt I’d pull, but as I’m hung like a pigeon’s toe, nae cunt would even notice. 

Karma I suppose. 

53 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Didn't know anything about that. I was just judging him on the pitch. Doesn't get invlolved with the crowd he way Briwn, the thumb or Lustig does. 

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It was deliberate,sneaky and cowardly for me McCrories reaction said it all he was fuming on the way off,hopefully he smashes the wee pricks teeth out at Ibrox

Yeah mate. Defo. I'm totally raging about it. Grrr.

McRorrie epitomises what we want from our players, the lad is solid, has excellent awareness and to use one of Warburtons terms "has brilliant pitch geography".

Cant believe he is only a young lad given the maturity he shows both on amd off the ball.

For me he is a far more accomplished player in that midfield but is that versatile he can easily play in defence and I hear also at full back although I havent seen him play there yet.

Where do we see him settling into in the months and years ahead, midfiled or defence ?