Some.fans videos yesterday on YouTube

RFC55

3 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Tried taking a video of every Saturday we follow and was standing there with my phone in the air for about 1 minute and half and reliased it was on photo :facepalm:

I canne go that somg at all - Here Lies A Soldier was miles better getting belted out 

2 hours ago, burnbank bear said:

We have some of the best club songs in world football and yous want to sing about the pope , ira and Bobby sands who’s deed ... shocking imho 

Our actual club songs like blue sea of Ibrox are gay as fuck

just like you

here lies a soldier!!

1 minute ago, rfc_watp said:

Both great songs and adds to a decent mixed songbook of Rangers, loyalist and Unionist songs.

I don't mind it when it's being mixed up but when I hear stuff like Blue Sea Of Ibrox and that every Saturday we follow getting sung louder than the Billy Boys or Derry's Walls I die a wee bit as that's the ultimate anthem

Some great videos out there but I wish people would hold their phones properlly. Do folk not realise if you hold it up then that is why you see blank areas at either side of the video and a wee squished bit of screen down the middle.

If you hold your phone on the side BEFORE you film then it lets people see it on full screen !!!

When i say hold it up I mean in the way you would if you were to answer your phone, long ways top to bottom.......has to be on its side

On 31/12/2017 at 13:16, burnbank bear said:

Can we not just stick to Rangers songs and not bigotry it’s embarrassing the club all over the world 

Brave lad.

I'm not a fan of the bigoted songs and think there is nothing more beautiful than the sound of penny arcade or blue sra of Ibrox in harmony, but i'm also not offended by them and would never condone a which hunt by supporters on our own supporters.

I don't support Rangers for any political or religous reasons but that doesn't make me less of a fan.

I miss the good ole days when the fans could sing whatever they wanted without the PC madness coming into effect. Back then everyone sang their songs without fear of losing their jobs or being grassed. Made a much better atmosphere and the philosophy of "if you were offended by it then dont watch" was fine.

7 minutes ago, BEE said:

All jokes aside some of the people taking these videos deserve a slap, faces clearly visible in them could lead to problems for someone just trying to enjoy their away day.

Deserve a slap for having their phone out at the football anyway

Put the phones down and enjoy yourselves, you won't remember some poxy video 20 years from now it's the memory of being there that matters 

Cant go anywhere without a sea of clowns having their phones out in front of you whether it's football, concerts or nights out.

11 minutes ago, BEE said:

All jokes aside some of the people taking these videos deserve a slap, faces clearly visible in them could lead to problems for someone just trying to enjoy their away day.

Should always be in the air or pointing at the ground if people really need to record 

8 hours ago, Camshy said:

Some great videos out there but I wish people would hold their phones properlly. Do folk not realise if you hold it up then that is why you see blank areas at either side of the video and a wee squished bit of screen down the middle.

If you hold your phone on the side BEFORE you film then it lets people see it on full screen !!!

When i say hold it up I mean in the way you would if you were to answer your phone, long ways top to bottom.......has to be on its side

Ok Stephen Spielberg relax