Rossiter having “hard time” in fitness fight

Lloyd

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

He’s 20 - if he is the player they say what is another year even - we could then have a great player for 10-12 years - worth the gamble from what I’ve read. 

Almost a million quid in basic wages that we don't have and could be put to much better use when it comes to our next transfer window.

He's not all that as a player either. If he was the next Gerrard or something then yeah could understand the gamble but he isn't, he's everybit the player that will be playing lower league football in a couple of years time. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

He’s 20 - if he is the player they say what is another year even - we could then have a great player for 10-12 years - worth the gamble from what I’ve read. 

If he turns into a great player then there’s absolutely no chance he’ll be here for 10-12 years.

7 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Regardless of whether you rate him or not, you’ve got to feel some sympathy for the lad. He clearly loves football and whatever it is that’s going on in the background I hope he gets all the support he needs.

I know nothing, this has no credibility, and I am not “in the know”, but I suspect the psychological reasons for his absence might be a bigger issue than is made out.

Came into post something like this but probably wouldn't have worded it as well lol

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Almost a million quid in basic wages that we don't have and could be put to much better use when it comes to our next transfer window.

He's not all that as a player either. If he was the next Gerrard or something then yeah could understand the gamble but he isn't, he's everybit the player that will be playing lower league football in a couple of years time. 

Ach I’m just not the expert you are at these young players - were these videos you watched in the jail? A million if we get 12 years from him is a good long term investment / gamble but you’ve based your assessment on what? 

12 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ach I’m just not the expert you are at these young players - were these videos you watched in the jail? A million if we get 12 years from him is a good long term investment / gamble but you’ve based your assessment on what? 

Yeah I was in the cell next to you after you abused yer wife up the hills. 

But back to the topic in hand, I'm not an expert on anything - I've been wrong about players before - Danny Wilson's form under Murty regardless of some of the results has been like a new player despite me saying before he was mince and long may it continue players changing my mind!

I've based my assesment on watching him play. He's done nothing in a Rangers shirt to prove he's worth a million quid gamble. Nothing.

Thank God you have no position of power within Rangers if you think it's wise to take those sorts of gambles on players who's shown nothing. You'd have us in administration in no time ... in fact you'd fit in nicely with the current lot in the boardroom. 

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You're own worst enemy mate.

He's  no fucking clue how he'll turn out beyond his limited oponion but you're being a total fud.

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I think he is obviously a talented player. At one point he was not only keeping out one of the now world beaters in the England U21’s but captaining them. It is pretty obvious though that there is some underlying issue or he wouldn’t have came to us in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I think he is obviously a talented player. At one point he was not only keeping out one of the now world beaters in the England U21’s but captaining them. It is pretty obvious though that there is some underlying issue or he wouldn’t have came to us in the first place. 

England U19's it was and it means nothing - Dundee United, Motherwell, Partick etc have had players play for them that's played at that level at some-point. Some people peak at that age, others come good a bit later and some never fufil any talent.

People see something that they want to see in Rossiter that evidently isn't there based on performances. 

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

England U19's it was and it means nothing - Dundee United, Motherwell, Partick etc have had players play for them that's played at that level at some-point. Some people peak at that age, others come good a bit later and some never fufil any talent.

People see something that they want to see in Rossiter that evidently isn't there based on performances. 

I disagree I think when he has played he looks as though he has potential. On the limited evidence he looks a much better player than the likes of Barjonas who is seemingly the best midfielder in our youth ranks. I now doubt if he will ever be fit but think he has the potential to be a good player and we should do all we can to get him fit long term.

24 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I totally agree but is he not captain? I think when it comes to that situation it's a massive difference if the player in question is the captain. 

Either way the boy needs to get his fucking finger out. It's probably at the same stage as the likes of sturridge where the injury is more in his mind than physically. Crazy cunts don't realise they have 30 years of retirement, just get you're career done the correct way then fucking relax man 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I totally agree but is he not captain? I think when it comes to that situation it's a massive difference if the player in question is the captain. 

Either way the boy needs to get his fucking finger out. It's probably at the same stage as the likes of sturridge where the injury is more in his mind than physically. Crazy cunts don't realise they have 30 years of retirement, just get you're career done the correct way then fucking relax man 

I don’t think it’s in his head. There is def some underlying issue and prob the only reason we got him. 

4 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I don’t think it’s in his head. There is def some underlying issue and prob the only reason we got him. 

Yeah the rumour that seems to carry the most weight is a back issue, which is a Cunt as your back is such a complicated and integral part of your movement. I personally can only hope he gets better. Not only if it's to benefit us but in general for a young lads career. The boy seems absolutely spot on and a good guy. 

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah I was in the cell next to you after you abused yer wife up the hills. 

But back to the topic in hand, I'm not an expert on anything - I've been wrong about players before - Danny Wilson's form under Murty regardless of some of the results has been like a new player despite me saying before he was mince and long may it continue players changing my mind!

I've based my assesment on watching him play. He's done nothing in a Rangers shirt to prove he's worth a million quid gamble. Nothing.

Thank God you have no position of power within Rangers if you think it's wise to take those sorts of gambles on players who's shown nothing. You'd have us in administration in no time ... in fact you'd fit in nicely with the current lot in the boardroom. 

Lol I see you continue being a fantasist and you just hate when your inconsistencies in your ‘mr Rangers’ persona that you try to adopt are pointed out. A keyboard expert who knows fuck alll - but at least you provide something to laugh at on dull days. Good luck and Hapoy New Year to you.