Rossiter having “hard time” in fitness fight

Lloyd

5 hours ago, Big Al II said:

You're own worst enemy mate.

He's  no fucking clue how he'll turn out beyond his limited oponion but you're being a total fud.

Strange you’d rather call me out for something you agree with, when I chalkange Kai on it,  than call Kai out for knowing fuck all. Such are the inconsistencies of RM. Hapoy New year to you anyway. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can only go on what I have seen which amounts to a couple of appearances for Liverpool U21's, one live sighting of him for England's junior teams and all his 1st team games for Rangers. Personally, I see a player. His passing range is good, he can play deep or further forward and I like his attitude. As I say, can only speak for myself but I was excited when we signed him and I'm not ready to give up on him yet.

19 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Regardless of whether you rate him or not, you’ve got to feel some sympathy for the lad. He clearly loves football and whatever it is that’s going on in the background I hope he gets all the support he needs.

I know nothing, this has no credibility, and I am not “in the know”, but I suspect the psychological reasons for his absence might be a bigger issue than is made out.

He's had that many injury problems he's probably scared to kick a ball now incase he gets another one.

Feel for the guy. 

In what I’ve seen of him he looks steady, breaks up play, and plays simple passes. Murty seems to think there’s more in there when he talks about him. 

I don’t think he’s ‘shite’, but he’s done nothing to merit his apparently hefty wage.

I’d get shot of him if I could, but no doubt he’d get fit elsewhere and become a good asset and we’d regret it.

7 minutes ago, sandyboyblue said:

I’ve had a bad feeling about this one for a while now, I doubt we will see him playing to his full potential in a Rangers shirt. IMO he has slipped into the category of wage thief sadly.

Think that’s unfair. 

Hes not lazy, or out on the booze, or deliberately being injured. Never heard of him acting billy big baws either.

Seems grounded and a good pro. 

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Strange you’d rather call me out for something you agree with, when I chalkange Kai on it,  than call Kai out for knowing fuck all. Such are the inconsistencies of RM. Hapoy New year to you anyway. 

All the best mate. Being pished didn't help of course. Point I was trying to make I suppose is that none of us know to be fair. But then all we can do is give our opinion.

Said it last season and will say it again, get rid of this waste of space

He is finished already, young guys dont have these kind of problems and if they do then they are made of glass.

He is a drain on our limited resources and has done absolutely fuck all to merit praise from any of our fans. He had one good game under Warburton last season against a part time team in the cup and has been missing ever since.......over rated waste of space.

To think some of our fans were saying a £9 million pound player......what a joke.

Just now, Camshy said:

Said it last season and will say it again, get rid of this waste of space

He is finished already, young guys dont have these kind of problems and if they do then they are made of glass.

He is a drain on our limited resources and has done absolutely fuck all to merit praise from any of our fans. He had one good game under Warburton last season against a part time team in the cup and has been missing ever since.......over rated waste of space.

To think some of our fans were saying a £9 million pound player......what a joke.

Fuck off to celtic Park you prick.

41 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Think that’s unfair. 

Hes not lazy, or out on the booze, or deliberately being injured. Never heard of him acting billy big baws either.

Seems grounded and a good pro. 

Believe me I would like nothing more than him to prove me wrong, but we are not in a position to carry passengers with the limited resources we have.

I'd think that if there was no prospect of him being fit enough to play in the near future his contract could be terminated. Let's hope it doesn't come to that because there's a player in there who could become an asset.  Happy New Year to all.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Name them?

Quite a few in here, was also mentioned on other social media and the media in general.

Its not important really but are you telling me thats the first you have heard Rossiter could potentially be worth £9 million or so ?

With the cross border thing Scottish clubs can take advantage of......like it seems we did. Not turned out so well at the moment but I guess in football you never know. He might just make a return and repay some of that belief......I have my doubts but would love to be proven wrong if it means he can get himself fit.

5 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Quite a few in here, was also mentioned on other social media and the media in general.

Its not important really but are you telling me thats the first you have heard Rossiter could potentially be worth £9 million or so ?

With the cross border thing Scottish clubs can take advantage of......like it seems we did. Not turned out so well at the moment but I guess in football you never know. He might just make a return and repay some of that belief......I have my doubts but would love to be proven wrong if it means he can get himself fit.

Was there? I don't do social media or buy a paper so must have missed it there.

Yes. So could you name any of the posters? The only person i have seen say it is you.

I think the lad has enough troubles without people putting silly price tags on his head.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Was there? I don't do social media or buy a paper so must have missed it there.

Yes. So could you name any of the posters? The only person i have seen say it is you.

I think the lad has enough troubles without people putting silly price tags on his head.

I couldnt name any of the posters as I dont pay much attention to user names but a number on this site were quite vocal about his potential value in terms of money and value to the team, that is of course their opinion and nothing wrong with that.

I'm more concerned about a guy draining our resouces who looks no closer to being fit as the day he arrived, injured but hey if you wanna come back and say I'm talking mince then carry on

Whether its right or wrong, I always question the desire of a player who cant get fit. There are guys who played their whole career through injury.

Yes there are certain injuries that if played on could end youre ability to walk nevermind play a game, but when its constant differing mystery injuries, I'm not buying it. Give him until easter and if he isnt back, punt him in the summer.

5 minutes ago, Camshy said:

I couldnt name any of the posters as I dont pay much attention to user names but a number on this site were quite vocal about his potential value in terms of money and value to the team, that is of course their opinion and nothing wrong with that.

I'm more concerned about a guy draining our resouces who looks no closer to being fit as the day he arrived, injured but hey if you wanna come back and say I'm talking mince then carry on

Your talking mince.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Your talking mince.

Fair enough, I can accept that.......to be clear though its not me who said he is a £7/8/9 million pound player.

A quick search on the forum unearthed what I remembered folk saying about him, try doing a little donkey work and you will see what I was talking about.