Brown.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Browns a good player tbh. But we haven't laid a glove on him in about 7 old firms until yesterday and although we didn't exactly win every 50/50 with him, the fact we made him commit was enough to unsettle him and in the 2nd half we got well on top of him. About fucking time. 

3 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

I think Browns a good player tbh. But we haven't laid a glove on him in about 7 old firms until yesterday and although we didn't exactly win every 50/50 with him, the fact we made him commit was enough to unsettle him and in the 2nd half we got well on top of him. About fucking time. 

No, he’s pish but he make tick. Balls from their defence go through him to the forwards and holds the ball till it’s ready to be played. Give him no time, harrass and bully him and he’s worse than a man down as they don’t want or know what to do with the ball. 

Just now, murzo said:

No, he’s pish but he make tick. Balls from their defence go through him to the forwards and holds the ball till it’s ready to be played. Give him no time, harrass and bully him and he’s worse than a man down as they don’t want or know what to do with the ball. 

Its the making them tick bit I was referring to in terms of the good player comment. If you have someone who wins the ball, shrugs people off and plays it to better players, they are worthy to their team. Tis why we have really struggled against them until yesterday, we haven't laid a glove on him. 

12 minutes ago, murzo said:

He crumbles extremely easily, he's a classic bully. Get past his "intimidating look" or his strong challenges (Which he always get away with) and the cunt is harmless, clueless and a defensive error waiting to happen. That hibs boy McGinn exposed him as well for being a big poof. 

2 hours ago, kanjo said:

After the last OF where Morelos’ turned his head toward Brown’s elbow, i can sense there was revenge there. That’s the fire we need in their bellys in every OF. 

Brown being a prick at Ibrox a few months ago could set the tone for how we approach these games from now on. 

I assumed Jack would’ve been that type to half him but he’s an easy target so hopefully we get an aggressive midfielder soon to do it instead. 

They are clinging on to hope that we’re happy with yesterday but I am not. We should have won and that’s a small step in our recovery i hope. 

One cunt of a human being who gets an easy ride from officialdom.

I've said it before, that lot just don't like it up em, particularly broon and when they do, they can't cope. Their defence is a car crash and yesterday we more than matched them n midfield. We were immense across our back line.

Same again and we'll bury those cunts at at Ibrox. 

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

I hope we learned a lesson yesterday and continue to press , bully and harass them . Show that commitment in every game and we'll not be far away . 

I hear you. 

But I want it in every game, not just against those clatty bastards. If we pressed every team, fired into every challenge and gave no one anytime at all on the ball we’d be right on top of those cunts. 

9 minutes ago, JR said:

I hear you. 

But I want it in every game, not just against those clatty bastards. If we pressed every team, fired into every challenge and gave no one anytime at all on the ball we’d be right on top of those cunts. 

Yeah. It's baffling how we can't show that same commitment and application  against the smaller teams.  Just imagine where we'd be right now . 

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

I'm 16 stone and I could play in the SPl if the refs let me away with the constant barges and cheap shots Brown gets away with.