Ross McCrorie

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in no doubt he will be a captain in future but I hope we bring in someone soon for him to learn from.  We need a player of the Ferguson type who will stay with us (albeit without an 18 month intermission) and lead us on the park.  At 19 he has his career ahead of him.  Brilliant prospect.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I deleted my Instagram but I had followed him on it and he's mad into liking girls photos. 

Some stunning burds he's got liking his photos and following him. Annoying bastard

Wonder if he gives it:

'don't worry im not a weirdo or anything lol i actual play for rangers'

11 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Staunch family, staunch lad his contract signing was never in any doubt he doesn't want to play anywhere else 

Is he from Maybole? I was speaking to a guy last night from Maybole who says he knows the McCrorie family (but u never know what to believe sometimes)... then I see your post and name

25 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Is he from Maybole? I was speaking to a guy last night from Maybole who says he knows the McCrorie family (but u never know what to believe sometimes)... then I see your post and name

Guy I usualy sit next to at ibrox is from his neck of the woods. He's got an awfy staunch family.