Ross McCrorie

BridgeIsBlue

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

Is he from Maybole? I was speaking to a guy last night from Maybole who says he knows the McCrorie family (but u never know what to believe sometimes)... then I see your post and name

Just a few mile down the road in a village called Dailly ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Is he from Maybole? I was speaking to a guy last night from Maybole who says he knows the McCrorie family (but u never know what to believe sometimes)... then I see your post and name

He's from Daily mate it's a village about ten minutes from Maybole. Went to the Academy in Maybole. A was in the same year as his sister at the school 

Reminds me of Richard Gough at Dundee utd . Raw but bags of heart and ability .

I think we've uncovered a belter here . Scared of nothing which is what we need .

Mightily impressed by Bates too. 

The white Marvin Andrews. Exactly what we'v needed. . 5 quality additions this month and we know we're good enough to push this all the way .

On 02/01/2018 at 10:03, ScottBF2 said:

Strip Wallace, Alves and Miller from the captaincy and give it to young Ross.

Wallace was a decent custodian for the position. Alves is a fucking abomination of a captain and Miller is a rhat.

Wilson is doing fine as Captain. 

On Tuesday, January 02, 2018 at 09:39, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

He's from Daily mate it's a village about ten minutes from Maybole. Went to the Academy in Maybole. A was in the same year as his sister at the school 

I think i played golf there before - Brunstane Castle. I remember my mate thinking it was Dalry!!

On 01/01/2018 at 22:38, Ryju84 said:

Dailly mate. I know a family member very well. Spoke to that family member only last week. Talks well of the lads... both big fans, both with nuts well screwed on and very, very professional, both very decent lads and from a ST holder family. 

On 02/01/2018 at 09:47, Gaffbear said:

I think we've uncovered a belter here . Scared of nothing which is what we need .

The white Marvin Andrews. Exactly what we'v needed. . 5 quality additions this month and we know we're good enough to push this all the way .

This is exactly what my old man says. Not saying that he will go on to be as good as Gough was for us, just that the way McCrorie throws himself into tackles and shows a lot of heart to get up from hard hits reminds him of Gough. 

On 02/01/2018 at 09:47, Gaffbear said:

i compred the lad to a young Richard Gough when he first broke into the first team. and got a few of the usual negative comments.

he puts his head where other players would not put their feet.

i still think he will eventually play at C.B. and be a future captain for us, i think he will hold many a trophy aloft for us.

so glad hes just signed for 4.5 years.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell...What's the story Ross McCrorie,

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell...He was born, to play for Rangers!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell...What's the story Ross McCrorie,

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell...coz we've got Rangers on our minds,

red, white, and blue and I guess you might as might as Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell

15 hours ago, psb07158 said:

This is exactly what my old man says. Not saying that he will go on to be as good as Gough was for us, just that the way McCrorie throws himself into tackles and shows a lot of heart to get up from hard hits reminds him of Gough. 

reminds me of 6ft 2, eyes of blue, guess who is after you?   Not sure Ross is even that raw,   :duh:  just hope he turns out to as good a central defender. 

I think he's found his natural position in DMF,win the ball,control the ball,lay the ball off.He's quality and I think the Club will need to give him protection,especially from the mhedia.Given time to mature,he's going to be hard to hold on to but that's in the future,we should enjoy what he gives us for now.

9 minutes ago, CM 1234 said:

With a fully fit squad and any new signings. What do we think his best position would be, midfield or centre back?

I like him in a defensive CM role. He adds stature to Midfield and handy for defending/attacking at set pieces.

We have some small fullbacks plus Holt/Dorrans so good to add height & strength all over the park.