2 Scots

9 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

a pal of mine and his fellow troops in Iraq yesterday. Happy New Year and safe return to all our troops 

26233128_1724821440903882_2930294599749005599_o.jpg

Nice one mate ..... always good to remember our troops who are still on active duty while we are all safe at home ..... safe return indeed.

:UK:

4 hours ago, Zetland said:

Best Wishes for 2018 to you and all our Armed Forces. 

Total respect to you and your Families for the sacrifices you make to keep the rest of us safe. :thumbup:

It's a pity that message is lost on the plastic oirish vermin we share the city with. 

15 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Sttange enough probably more septic supporters than teddys in the RHF believe it or not... 

There was plenty in my Regiment also and lost 3 mates who supported them what the bheasts do not realise is if they did support the forces they would be shocked how many there are out there.

1 hour ago, Band of Brothers said:

There was plenty in my Regiment also and lost 3 mates who supported them what the bheasts do not realise is if they did support the forces they would be shocked how many there are out there.

Very true mate. I was outnumbered when I was in The Highlanders/4scots by jungle jims n sheep.

21 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Sttange enough probably more septic supporters than teddys in the RHF believe it or not... 

Knew a few in the RN,same ol,same old hatred for Britain,makes ya wonder why they join up.....maybe it's the firearms training and getting paid at the same time :duh: .......but knew a couple of lads from West Belfast of all places and their families moved over to the mainland to get out from under SF's heel,doesn't mean they came to like us any better tho :whistle:

1 hour ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Eldest son is in 2 Scots, he's raging cause he's in Penicuik for public duties in Edinburgh, he was choking to get posted. Have to admit i'm quite pleased.

Best wishes to all our service men and woman, they're a credit to us all.

No doubts know him mate or someone that does. Long few months as its just mentoring mate. Dangerous enough but nothing like last time in Iraq.

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

No doubts know him mate or someone that does. Long few months as its just mentoring mate. Dangerous enough but nothing like last time in Iraq.

Its all he wanted to do mate, he did 4 para (reserves) first and jumped straight into week 12 at Catterick, he's amazed me, built like the side of a fiver but can tab fucking miles, fair play to him, gave the army a wee boy got a man back.