Halliday

bordersbear

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, gers31 said:

He's a bear through and through he even refused to do the huddle over there with his new team mates before a game 

I did too, at a New Year do - and I'm not a very good player, but my heart's in the Rangers place.

In saying that, can I get a game now & again, and obviously a salary please.

12 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I did too, at a New Year do - and I'm not a very good player, but my heart's in the Rangers place.

In saying that, can I get a game now & again, and obviously a salary please.

Lmfao ?????

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

You'd think not getting a start in a team full of goat herders, would tell you that you are shite.

He even went out there thinking he was good enough to come back and play for us, but saying Pedro wouldn't last until December, rightly or wrongly, just shows this disruptive idiot's false sense of entitlement.

Apart from a few in here who must be as delusional as him, everyone else on the planet know he's a talentless waste of a jersey.

:confused:

4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You keep calling him disruptive and then disappearing when people ask you about it. If you can't back these things up then maybe you shouldn't say them.

I think BA is getting disruption mixed up with passion. I remember him balling out Wes for a goalkeeping mistake in one game.

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

It's not for Andy Halliday to predict when Pedro would be gone. Who does he think he is, Barry Ferguson? I actually agree with Pedro in all of our loanees. He shipped them out because they are not good enough.

Yes and look at the “warriors” Pedro brought in in their place. Herrera is IMO a poor mans joey Garner - who was not suited today the 4-3-3 and as soon as he’s punted we changed to a 4-4-2 which would have suited him to a tee.

13 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I think BA is getting disruption mixed up with passion. I remember him balling out Wes for a goalkeeping mistake in one game.

Yes and look at the “warriors” Pedro brought in in their place. Herrera is IMO a poor mans joey Garner - who was not suited today the 4-3-3 and as soon as he’s punted we changed to a 4-4-2 which would have suited him to a tee.

To be fair, his signings not working out doesn't change the fact that he was spot on in shipping out those guys on loan.

2 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

If he’s not rated by that colossus in world football Azerbaijan then sadly that says it all. :huh:

It shouldn't take that for us to realise his lack of ability. We all watched him last season, he wasn't good enough then and he still isn't. Why are people always so determined to go backwards when it comes to players?

58 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

It shouldn't take that for us to realise his lack of ability. We all watched him last season, he wasn't good enough then and he still isn't. Why are people always so determined to go backwards when it comes to players?

Not going backwards. However you look at it we are light on numbers. Play him wide left in a diamond and if he is still shite fuck him off after the season is done. He is still our player after all.

25 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Not going backwards. However you look at it we are light on numbers. Play him wide left in a diamond and if he is still shite fuck him off after the season is done. He is still our player after all.

It is absolutely going backwards. Play him left back, defensive midfield, left of a diamond, left wing etc etc etc. It doesn't matter, he's not good enough. We all knew it last season, we knew it when he left in the summer, we know it after his fantastic impact in Azerbaijan and if we are stupid enough to take him back and give him a prominent role in the team we will all know it all over again. 

Archived