Halliday

bordersbear

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

If he played every game like that semi final then he would be great. Having him, Jack, Dorrans and McCrorie all in a team at same time would be good. All Rangers fans (?) playing for the badge

Halliday, Dorrans, McCrorie definitely. No sure about Jack. Ryan Jack is a bear as well. 

Also if we get Murphy that'll be another bear

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Halliday wasn't signed as Barton's replacement.  Barton was signed to replace Halliday after he proved himself to be inept in that CDM role.  Halliday started last season as CM but was shite their too.

What is Halliday's natural position anyway?  We already have two LBs.  is he a left-winger perhaps?

Left winger as I am aware I know he wasn't Bartons replacement but he did get put there and was very poor all I would like to see is him played where he is meant to and then we can judge properly. He may not be the best but maybe being out on loan he will come back willing to learn and instead of being a UB fan boy be a player we all want in the team.

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

The time away likely did him the world of good, can come back to a better squad, into a different position that'll suit him more. 

Can only wait and see what happens, but i'm glad he's back. 

Did him the world of good? he's been across the other side of the world and hardly played after the first month.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Did him the world of good? he's been across the other side of the world and hardly played after the first month.

Better than playing for us week in, week out. Beating himself up over being shite, getting stressed out and get berated all the time. 

Some of his play was abysmal. He's got a chance to put that firmly behind him, especially if he gets put in a different position.

Difficult one for me, im one of us  and I'm a professional football player, Rangers sign me, I'm not good enough but the heart is there, my fellow bears are giving me abuse from the stands so i fuck off for a break, I'm coming back , I'm still one of us but i don't know what reception I'll get or if i still have a future at the club I love, I'm still not good enough but..... It's Rangers... fucking hell my problems are small. 

Archived