Halliday

bordersbear

Squad is Threadbare.

And a few need Jettisoned. Is Haliday any worse than.......

Forrester,Dalcio,Dodoo,Nemane, Miller,Krancjar,Hodson,(Alves). Plebty wages to be freed up.

Need need need a Left Mid to play the diamind or wide. (Murphy) (Walker)

And Attacking Mid that can create and Shoot.(Dorrans??) (Mclean)

Can Moh play up top with Morelos. Windass has done okay too. 

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

If he played every game like that semi final then he would be great. Having him, Jack, Dorrans and McCrorie all in a team at same time would be good. All Rangers fans (?) playing for the badge

He wasn't even that great in the semi final. Rangers legend Dominic Ball was actually the key midfielder in that game. Covered an unreal amount of ground.

30 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Was never played in his best position. Not saying he is the answer but we are short of numbers so why not give him a chance?

What actually is his best position, other than on the bench, it would appear the 8 clubs he's been at have all struggled to identify that critical factor.  I notice he's had 3 games for Gabala so not exactly going to be match fit.  He's another diddy locked into a long contract by Warburton. 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

What actually is his best position, other than on the bench, it would appear the 8 clubs he's been at have all struggled to identify that critical factor.  I notice he's had 3 games for Gabala so not exactly going to be match fit.  He's another diddy locked into a long contract by Warburton. 

Apparently his preferred position is a left mid or left forward. So could see him being good on the left side of the diamond shape. Also I always felt Halliday was better at going forward than defending. Besides it's be daft to bring him back to be a CDM when we have Jack and McCrorie who are just bossing it there. 

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

He wasn't even that great in the semi final. Rangers legend Dominic Ball was actually the key midfielder in that game. Covered an unreal amount of ground.

Ball was brilliant that day. Brilliant performance. Midfield enforcer. I quite liked him overall. Not the worst signing we've made by a long shot.

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

You can view Warburton as a Diddy but we are still relying mainly on his players I say that as someone who didn't rate him as Manager.

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Apparently his preferred position is a left mid or left forward. So could see him being good on the left side of the diamond shape. Also I always felt Halliday was better at going forward than defending. Besides it's be daft to bring him back to be a CDM when we have Jack and McCrorie who are just bossing it there. 

Left forward? He turns like a ferry. Far too slow and weak to be a forward. 

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Not over the top abuse but he proved he wasnt good enough in the first place so can't imagine any things changed

That's perfectly fine, expected more of the type of posts that @Blue Avenger made, that's the norm when it comes to Halliday

Archived