Halliday

bordersbear

20 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Barjonas is not better than Halliday just now, no chance

Hopefully he is one day but that's a bit away yet

People do overrate Barjonas. He's good, but not ready, especially for big games. He looked nervous before and during the Hibs game

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know Hallidays limitations. People will say the formation didn't suit him, or he was played in the wrong position but I don't buy it. I don't even know what his best position is supposed to be?

He played down the left side most his career yet I've seen people say if he played instead of Niko on Saturday we would of won. Wit, at attacking midfield? :lol: A creative midfielder he is not.

Regardless, it won't do us any harm bringing him back. Obviously a good character to have in the dressing room at we're lacking backup for CM at the moment with injurys/suspensions. 

4 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

He’s coming home:lol:does folk not remember how fucking shite he was.hope he comes back then sold ASAP

It's the Rangers Media disease mate there's some bat shit crazy stuff spouted on here some days I'm honestly fucking baffled and have to log out and do something else .. if your a neutral observer reading in you must think this place is full of lunatics who have memories of about 30 seconds

:ohmy:

My only worry is his goal celebrations ..... do we really need someone who is capable of inciting a riot by just fist pumping the air? ...... just ask the ref who sent him off at Cappielow if he is the type of player we should welcome "home" .... it could be our undoing .... genuine ..... :p:

But seriously he can't be worse than Nico .... and we will not be bringing in any big signings this window ..... so the manager must use the resources he has out on loan to cover for suspensions and injuries to strengthen the depth of the squad .... Halliday at least gets what we are about .... it is the least expensive option and would not surprise me if he is being considered.

:UK:

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's a class player mate. Obviously his style of rolling around like he's been shot whenever he loses possession just didn't suit the Azerbaijani league.

Watch what yer saying there is a few of his fanboys kicking about this thread 

The amount of folk I've seen gushing over him getting recalled is embarrassing.

If he gets a game before the likes of mccrorie or Holt then something's seriously wrong. 

As a asqaud filler? Fine.

As a starter? Never good enough and never will be.

I know he gives it his all due to to him being one of us but take the blinkers off and think of the players Rangers Football Club should have on that park. Andy fucking Halliday is no where near the list.

Kranjcar is a passenger most of the time he plays but he would be in my team before Halliday every day of the week.

Can't believe people are saying Halliday couldn't be any worse. It's like they've either forgot how he plays or they've never actually watched him to begin with.

9 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

He’s coming home:lol:does folk not remember how fucking shite he was.hope he comes back then sold ASAP

Just no cunt is paying money for him. We won't be able to give him away. He'll hang around like a bad smell being the disruptive infuence he is, due to his false sense of entitlement and for the spineless waster that he is.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Yasssssss. 

You'll probably have people trying to make excuses that he might have been injured etc and that's why he didn't play more often.

He was fit enough to be on their bench literally every other week though. Just not good enough to get on.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Just no cunt is paying money for him. We won't be able to give him away. He'll hang around like a bad smell being the disruptive infuence he is, due to his false sense of entitlement and for the spineless waster that he is.

Not a great player, but posts like this are ridiculous. 

Just the norm now to slaughter guys like that for fuck all.

Care to back up they three accusations?

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

In what way is he disruptive?

Being genuine here, would like to know.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Not sure if that's true. I heard he had clubs wanting to take him permanently but he turned them down as he doesn't want to leave.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Amazes me that someone as shite as him could actually have fanboys tbh but I'm sure the street he grew up on and him being pure staunch plays a part in that.

Not that uncommon for people who support the club they play for to be given more leeway by the support tbf

Archived