Halliday

bordersbear

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a substitute in an Azerbaijan league for a reason. Just because Nico is finished is no reason to play him. Two wrongs don't make a right. He had his chance and wasn't good enough. Lets at least show a little ambition moving forward.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Halliday had a good hand in goals against us at times last year too. Played some cracking balls to opposition strikers 

Linked up really well with Walker when Hearts shagged us at Tynecastle. 

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Just no cunt is paying money for him. We won't be able to give him away. He'll hang around like a bad smell being the disruptive infuence he is, due to his false sense of entitlement and for the spineless waster that he is.

You're a real bad egg.

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Has there ever been a player that's played for us that hasn't been slaughtered? :lol: 

Well, no.

But there's been plenty of players who've never been afforded the same leeway as Halliday.

I don't know what it is about him. Sections of our support are almost blind to the fact that he's chronically bad.

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Not sure if that's true. I heard he had clubs wanting to take him permanently but he turned them down as he doesn't want to leave.

Wages!

All down to that. We'd get much better value replacing him for the wages Mcsalary would have put him on, that's for sure.

10 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Not a great player, but posts like this are ridiculous. 

Just the norm now to slaughter guys like that for fuck all.

Care to back up they three accusations?

Do you not remember, Blue Avenger tried to say Halliday contrived and instigated the whole Barton saga, so Halliday could be made Captain. 

Yes, I kid you not!!

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Kranjcar is a passenger most of the time he plays but he would be in my team before Halliday every day of the week.

Can't believe people are saying Halliday couldn't be any worse. It's like they've either forgot how he plays or they've never actually watched him to begin with.

:duh: 

I was right with you ..... all through the bit in bold mate ..... after that .... well, you just lost me .... :p:

:UK:

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Do you not remember, Blue Avenger tried to say Halliday contrived and instigated the whole Barton saga, so Halliday could be made Captain. 

Yes, I kid you not!!

:lol: Brilliant. 

Archived