Halliday

bordersbear

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Well, no.

But there's been plenty of players who've never been afforded the same leeway as Halliday.

I don't know what it is about him. Sections of our support are almost blind to the fact that he's chronically bad.

Same leeway? 

Fuck sake have a word with yourself.

He gets it far worse because he is a Bear. 

Laughable!

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Read the full thread before diving in.

I don't need to, it's hardly just this thread. Been happening since he signed, to be honest, happens to a lot of Bears who sign. Think more's expected from them, so get slaughtered more accordingly ...

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Do you not remember, Blue Avenger tried to say Halliday contrived and instigated the whole Barton saga, so Halliday could be made Captain. 

Yes, I kid you not!!

Oh dear hissing sid has arrived.

However, Barton did allege that the talentless one did have have a word in the spineless one's ear, stirring the shit that caused the bust up.

So anyway, it is good to see that you are still trying your best to be relevent with your usual shit stirring. At least it's one thing in common you have with the talentless one.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

I don't need to, it's hardly just this thread. Been happening since he signed, to be honest, happens to a lot of Bears who sign. Think more's expected from them, so get slaughtered more accordingly ...

It's just this thread you're in telling me to have a word with myself when you clearly never read the full exchange.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

I like him it seems being a Rangers supporter and playing for his Club is a bad thing.

Not at all - being pish is a bad thing, rolling about like a wee fanny pretending your hurt is a bad thing.

Being a Rangers supporter is his only redeeming feature but is totally irrelevent as he's nowhere near good enough. 

You can't honestly sit there and say people are saying he's shite because he's a Rangers supporter? are Pena, Hererra, Windass Rangers supporters? they get it the worst on here.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Oh dear hissing sid has arrived.

However, Barton did allege that the talentless one did have have a word in the spineless one's ear, stirring the shit that caused the bust up.

So anyway, it is good to see that you are still trying your best to be relevent with your usual shit stirring. At least it's one thing in common you have with the talentless one.

I don't know if you are genuinely Harvey/Jay or the worlds best troll.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You love the mad stupid names, did you see the person on here refer to Broadfoot as Broadfag? :lol: 

I missed that one mate. You know I usually like to quote these poor efforts and remind them of the greatest nickname ever to grace the forum.

WHITTAKWANKERT

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

I like him it seems being a Rangers supporter and playing for his Club is a bad thing.

No mate that's not a bad thing.  Being a media whore who can't shut his mouth and only being able to back it up with pathetic performances rolling around the ground, is a bad thing. 

Archived