How are the Taig fans seen as angels by our media

Ryju84

Watching the 1999 game on Youtube. And drunk.

So if i a seem annoyed when I shouldnt be then shoot me.

But their fans IN THE FIRST HALF ran on pitch, struck Dallas with a coin and another ran on pitch. Not over 90 minutes. Just 45.

So now I am confused. Their fans are cunts. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm staggered that more wasn't made of them hanging effigies of protestants by the neck from the rafters of their stadium.  Seeing things like that in a modern football stadium should've caused a lot more outrage.

That game in 1999 was called the 'Old Firm shame game' ... it wasn't us that assaulted the ref, had pitch invasions, threw ourselves off the top tier of the stand and then put the ref's windows in that night.

Old Firm shame game my fucking arse it was the day the peado bastards showed the world what they were made of - fuck all to do with us - I was there and I didn't see one arrest/ejection inside the ground or the coppers speaking to any one of our fans.

14 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm staggered that more was not made of them hanging effigies of protestants by the neck from the rafters of their stadium.  Seeing things like that in a modern football stadium should've caused a lot more outrage.

If it had been the other way round, you’d have seen plenty of outrage. 

I don't care what they sing, shout or paint on an unwashed bedsheet, I have never been offended at a football match, angered and repulsed yes but never offended, they do what they do , we should be left to what we do, but then everything we do is apparently offensive and sectarian according to the media. 

19 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I don't care what they sing, shout or paint on an unwashed bedsheet, I have never been offended at a football match, angered and repulsed yes but never offended, they do what they do , we should be left to what we do, but then everything we do is apparently offensive and sectarian according to the media. 

Always been my view on it aswell mate.

Anyone that genuinely goes home offended at a song or a banner at a football match is better never leaving the house again.

Been screamed at out of passing cars, "ya fucking Orange bastard " as I walked to parades in my band uniform, been spat on the lot, never bothered my arse, as I said, let them get on with their Harry Potter mumbo jumbo black magic and we'll do what we do, pretty sure most of that mob will feel the same. 

There was a story in the Herald and the Evening Times the other day about them 'painting the sky green and white' as our fans were 'marched by police' into their stadium. Basically them setting off dangerous flares and shit.

Story seems to have disappeared from both sites, can't fucking find it.

If it had been the other way around I'm pretty sure it would have been all about "intimidation" and "a hostile environment".

35 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Was a lassie about 16/17 obviously trying to act cool by writing something along the lines of, happy new year up the ra ya orange bastards on Twitter and cunts were away searching for her Facebook :lol: 

6 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm staggered that more wasn't made of them hanging effigies of protestants by the neck from the rafters of their stadium.  Seeing things like that in a modern football stadium should've caused a lot more outrage.

We canny even sing 'why don't you's go home' - yet they get away wi that. RFC should have pressed this to infinity & beyond but never did fuck all, unlike they unwashed cunts.

Wish I was forty years younger. I'd start off in the local council and work my way up. Hope the younger bears ( younger than 61 ?) out there, get themselves mobilised and play theses bastard at their own game. Positions of power in politics and media has to be the goal. ?⚪?

9 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We could have hung effigies of fucking ISIS fighters and there would have been a bigger write up about it, Taigs will be taigs. Sweep sweep. Like it never happened.

We live in a world where we get criticised for supporting our own fucking team (on Saturday, away to Partick etc), actually supporting our own players (including Morelos, a young striker who always leaves everything out on the park), where our players get sent off for celebrating a goal (Halliday) and players get lambasted for showing creativity in the final 3rd (Oduwa). We're also the only team that gets criticised for actually winning games. It's just mental.

What chance have you got!

10 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Watching the 1999 game on Youtube. And drunk.

So if i a seem annoyed when I shouldnt be then shoot me.

But their fans IN THE FIRST HALF ran on pitch, struck Dallas with a coin and another ran on pitch. Not over 90 minutes. Just 45.

So now I am confused. Their fans are cunts. 

Never happened mate .

We provoked them but hammering them on the pitch . In the most important OF for decades

We provoked them in the stands too . Too many GIFUYS and it was a crying shame .

Having been young/ mad enough to go between enemy lines after the game,  that night

I can assure you . I never have seen, such a vast amount of angry beggars fighting amongst themselves .

It was beautiful to see . Stay with me until the end on such a joyful, never to be forgotten night .

We were  bad bastards upsetting the poor wee lambs .

The scum have the media in their pockets nowadays .

Following that day .

When the media tried to rope us into their shame. Was the day many older bears realised what we were up against

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

That game in 1999 was called the 'Old Firm shame game' ... it wasn't us that assaulted the ref, had pitch invasions, threw ourselves off the top tier of the stand and then put the ref's windows in that night.

Old Firm shame game my fucking arse it was the day the peado bastards showed the world what they were made of - fuck all to do with us - I was there and I didn't see one arrest/ejection inside the ground or the coppers speaking to any one of our fans.

One of my favourite football games of all time. Remember that ugly french prick Stephane Mahe - the gift that just kept on giving that day with his Lego Brown puffed out chest, one second in an utter rage, next greeting his eyes out like a big lassie then back into the rage again. Leaving the pitch at the red, coming back a minute later, leaving again:mutley:. It was like the teletubbies on acid - fantastic!!! Must look out the meltdown video for a giggle again.

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

That game in 1999 

the coppers speaking to any one of our fans.

Changed days indeed

They treat us like scum when we head down the road to their dump nowadays .

That is the biggest scandal of the lot . It is not reciprocated when the scum visit Ibrox  , where they can swan around the back of the broomloan and do whatever they like

I got into a conversation with a copper about this previously (pre OBFA) and asked how they got away with the anti-Semitic Sean South, Go on Home British Soldiers, Roll of Honour, McAnespie etc etc - basically they have managed to pull the 'folk song / historical context' bollocks and also that the lyrics aren't well known....where as our chants and songs are simply deemed anti-catholic with no historical context.

Off the record he admitted that more of us are arrested then them simply down to interpretation and that they're basically told to lift anyone using 'fenian bastard' but the use of Orange or Hun bastard is subjective.

Since the OBFA act came in (on the back of a campaign from always offended brigade), more of those bastards have been arrested, especially for the RoH. Hoisted by their own petard if you like.

Basically they're jolly craicsters singing about faraway lands and persecution whilst we're wanting them to go home and being up to our knees in the blood of those who don't.

The Tim's trash the Ibrox toilets every time theyve been, the media ignore it. 

Then when one of their fans decides to leave a candle in the bogs it practically makes front page news. 

They then became the face for anti racism less than a year after they defended a guilty racist. 

'give a man a reputation as an early riser and that man can sleep till noon'