Ryju84

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, murzo said:

If Tyson had saved 4 kids from a burning house and given one of them cpr to save their life do you think the record would have used a pic of him in a Rangers top cause I don’t think they would. 

when that unlikely event takes place we can have that discussion 

I've seen the same paper post pics of Snoop Dogg in a celtic top a man who's been convicted of drugs, guns and assault charges who has written songs about murdering police officers, is the paper trying to make links between the taigs and the Crips and other drug gangs? or would that just sound like mad paranoia

The way the media went on after the Hibs game was disgraceful, saying the pitch invasion was our fault and suggesting we blocked police cars with our children. They should have been sued.  It was complete fabrication and showed an undeniable bias against Rangers

then you complain about them showing Tyson in a Rangers top, which just looks like mental paranoia (even if you maybe do have a small point it's that far fetched it looks insane) and that devalues the legitimate claims of bias against us that we have 

even if it was some taig who went "here use the pic of him in a Rangers top" who gives a shit? No one apart from insane people would see that as any link between Rangers FC and cannabis farms :lol:

This is coming from a guy who's name and face was posted all over certain papers a while back under the term "bigot Rangers fan" when my conviction had nothing to do with me being a Rangers fan and the judge even made that point during the trial. So I'm not the type to say we're all paranoid lunatics its just we need to think about what looks like paranoia and what's a legitimate slight on the Club or fans

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

when that unlikely event takes place we can have that discussion 

I've seen the same paper post pics of Snoop Dogg, a man who's been convicted of drugs, guns and assault charges who has written songs about murdering police officers, is the paper trying to make links between the taigs and the Crips and other drug gangs? or would that just sound like mad paranoia

The way the media went on after the Hibs game was disgraceful, saying the pitch invasion was our fault and suggesting we blocked police cars with our children. They should have been sued.  It was complete fabrication and showed an undeniable bias against Rangers

then you complain about them showing Tyson in a Rangers top, which just looks like mental paranoia (even if you maybe do have a small point it's that far fetched it looks insane) and that devalues the legitimate claims of bias against us that we have 

even if it was some taig who went "here use the pic of him in a Rangers top" who gives a shit? No one apart from insane people would see that as any link between Rangers FC and cannabis farms :lol:

This is coming from a guy who's name and face was posted all over certain papers a while back under the term "bigot Rangers fan" when my conviction had nothing to do with me being a Rangers fan and the judge even made that point during the trial. So I'm not the type to say we're all paranoid lunatics its just we need to think about what looks like paranoia and what's a legitimate slight on the Club or fans

:mutley:

definitely not insane, just made an observation that there was no need to use the photo off him wearing our strip, the same story in the mirror which owns the record, has him with his boxing belts on. No mention off Rangers. 

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

:mutley:

definitely not insane, just made an observation that there was no need to use the photo off him wearing our strip, the same story in the mirror which owns the record, has him with his boxing belts on. No mention off Rangers. 

There was no mention of Rangers in the DR article.

Cannabis is legal in California and should be legal here too, if anything id be glad for our name to be tied to the movement of ending the draconian prohibition of a relatively harmless substance that is used as a medicine for people across the globe

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Cannabis is legal in California and should be legal here too, if anything id be glad for our name to be tied to the movement of ending the draconian prohibition of a relatively harmless substance that is used as a medicine for people across the globe

Aye there is 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Changed days indeed

They treat us like scum when we head down the road to their dump nowadays .

That is the biggest scandal of the lot . It is not reciprocated when the scum visit Ibrox  , where they can swan around the back of the broomloan and do whatever they like

I’ve not been treated by scum off them there in all honesty they were quite good with us the other day when there was a bit of a set-to 

i was wrongfully attested there one times years ago but generally I don’t think they bother with us there 

in fact seen a steward try to hand a guy over to them for arrest that attempted to skip in and the polis laughed and let him go 

the only copper I’ve had an issue with in donkies Years was Easter Road the other week that tried to come the cunt over a can of beer but even his own colleagues were embarrassed by him he said he was invoking some by-law regarding street drinking so pour it out I went to put the can in a bin and the followed me going ballistic threatening to book me I told him to do it then as I’d rather pay a £40 fine than let anyone speak to me like you are, I gave him both barrels and he turned away from me in the end - grade a cunt and an obvious fenian 

my issue isn’t with a lot of the coppers themselves - a lot of them are nothing but respectful with me it’s their decision makers at police Scotland that are scum who dance to the SNP’s tune 

2 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

Not legal in the UK mate, and why a photo off him with a Rangers top on? 

It’s legality in the UK has absolutely no relevance to the story. 

Rangers top could be any number of reasons.

Library photo with rights owned by Trinity mirror meaning no external payment for use,

or

it’s a way to tie the story to something ‘local’ which if also used in social media thumbnail/cards will more likely catch a reader’s eye than a random picture of shitloads of weed/Mike Tyson.

Would be the two obvious ones to me. 

If I was to write a story about Snopp Dogg tomorrow for any Scottish newspaper I’d be almost certain they’d use an image of him either in front of a Scottish landmark (if such a photo exists) or him in a celtic too (that one does exist). It’s a lazy way to give a tiny bit of familiarity to a story about something happening thousands of miles away

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

You’ll have folk calling you a junkie and demanding your banned for saying that ?

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Library photo with rights owned by Trinity mirror meaning no external payment for use,

or

it’s a way to tie the story to something ‘local’ which if also used in social media thumbnail/cards will more likely catch a reader’s eye than a random picture of shitloads of weed/Mike Tyson.

If I was to write a story about Snopp Dogg tomorrow for any Scottish newspaper I’d be almost certain they’d use an image of him either in front of a Scottish landmark (if such a photo exists) or him in a celtic too (that one does exist). It’s a lazy way to give a tiny bit of familiarity to a story about something happening thousands of miles away

Aye mate if you say so....

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

or

Google mike Tyson Scotland....there’s pictures off him wearing a kilt, a Scotland top etc....you’d think a Scottish paper wanting to give “familiarity” would have used them?

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

Google mike Tyson Scotland....there’s pictures off him wearing a kilt, a Scotland top etc....you’d think a Scottish paper wanting to give “familiarity” would have used them?

Rangers and celtic do much more. Would also depend on who owns the image rights to those. If it’s (say) Reuters and the Record use Getty then they’ll use whatever images Getty have 

11 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

The Daily Record already owns the pic with the Rangers top or have rights to use it as they have used it in the past 

they may or may not have the rights to the pic you refer to

and the article you keep referring to is a positive article in general so I dont know what your big issue is

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

they don't really care about Palestine they just care about being seen to care about them 

The only reason they care so much about Palestine is due to the links in the past between the PLO/Hamas and the IRA/SF, don't let them tell you otherwise.

The rest of the Left wing causes they attach themselves to are whatever they see St Pauli advocating, funny how the so called Devout Irish Catholics in their support are now flying Rainbow Flags.

18 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

The only reason they care so much about Palestine is due to the links in the past between the PLO/Hamas and the IRA/SF, don't let them tell you otherwise.

The rest of the Left wing causes the attach themselves to are whatever they see St Pauli advocating, funny how the so called Devout Irish Catholics in their support are now flying Rainbow Flags.

Pyooor speshul luv in wi that st pauly 

Either St Pauli fans are utter mongs that have no perspective of the bheasts history of racist, sectarian, pro-terrorism, fascist supporting etc. Or they just enjoy milking the cash out the pretentious twats for hoodies on-line,if you fancy a laugh go up to one of the smug self-righteous tits wearing one and ask them who's their manager,won't have a fucking clue,I know,I've done it.

22 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Pyooor speshul luv in wi that st pauly 

Either St Pauli fans are utter mongs that have no perspective of the bheasts history of racist, sectarian, pro-terrorism, fascist supporting etc. Or they just enjoy milking the cash out the pretentious twats for hoodies on-line,if you fancy a laugh go up to one of the smug self-righteous tits wearing one and ask them who's their manager,won't have a fucking clue,I know,I've done it.

St Pauli are a Mickey Mouse team with scumbag fans, they deserve each other