Ryju84

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm staggered that more wasn't made of them hanging effigies of protestants by the neck from the rafters of their stadium.  Seeing things like that in a modern football stadium should've caused a lot more outrage.

Should have but sadly not in todays cuddly, huggy, kissy, MSM who pander to everyone except WASPs

12 hours ago, Hamie said:

The Tim's trash the Ibrox toilets every time theyve been, the media ignore it. 

Then when one of their fans decides to leave a candle in the bogs it practically makes front page news. 

They then became the face for anti racism less than a year after they defended a guilty racist. 

'give a man a reputation as an early riser and that man can sleep till noon' 

I know you're talking about Tonev but Griffiths has been charged with racism twice, pled guilty once, yet he's the poster boy for the Scotland national team.

On 02/01/2018 at 02:04, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm staggered that more wasn't made of them hanging effigies of protestants by the neck from the rafters of their stadium.  Seeing things like that in a modern football stadium should've caused a lot more outrage.

they used the first time toilets have ever been trashed to deflect .they same way they use the myth that tlb was the first player in history to receive a death threat 

7 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I know you're talking about Tonev but Griffiths has been charged with racism twice, pled guilty once, yet he's the poster boy for the Scotland national team.

Aye but you are not allowed to say this without admitting Gazza told a joke on stage one night:whistle:

On 02/01/2018 at 11:24, bluechip said:

Wish I was forty years younger. I'd start off in the local council and work my way up. Hope the younger bears ( younger than 61 ?) out there, get themselves mobilised and play theses bastard at their own game. Positions of power in politics and media has to be the goal. ?⚪?

That boat has well and truly sailed and the chances of any young bear getting appointed is practically zero. Remember the old question "What school did you go to?" Well it's more in effect now than it ever was in the past

2 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

Because they are the media, they have infiltrated every corner and we sat back and let them. 

Funny thing is, those of us who have tried to build a career in the media and try provide more balance are attacked by Rangers fans for doing exactly that. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Funny thing is, those of us who have tried to build a career in the media and try provide more balance are attacked by Rangers fans for doing exactly that. 

not sure that's exactly the case. Youve been attacked because some of your pieces and tweets were perceived as a bit "jump the dyke"

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What you're saying sounds good until you chuck in the fact you called an ex player a racist so as to throw heat off a taig and even recently took a weird unneeded shot on social media at the Queen.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Now Dude, you know that's not the only reason people have a go at you.

I'm generally not one of those people right enough.

Just now, cushynumber said:

not sure that's exactly the case. Youve been attacked because some of your pieces and tweets were perceived as a bit "jump the dyke"

I don’t just mean me in this. I’d love to know which of my pieces were perceived as a bit ‘jump the dyke’ tbh. 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Now Dude, you know that's not the only reason people have a go at you.

I'm generally not one of those people right enough.

I don’t just mean me.

You just need to look at D’Artagnan’s comments about Jonatan Johansson’s wife ‘being part of the problem’.

Just now, cushynumber said:

mate, if you dont know...

I’ve written somewhere around 1500 articles since September. 

I seen people get pissy because some Id written covering news stories around celtic referred to them as ‘the hoops’. That’s simply meeting SEO requirements and improving where it appears in online searches by using commonly searched for terms (and not using the same name repeatedly for them and damaging the SEO score)