Nice spot on the Florida Cup website for next week.

K.A.I

http://www.floridacup.com/teams

Whoever at Rangers is responsible for telling the organisers we are British for our nationality and want the Union flag as our countries flag take a bow. 

It's the small things that make me proud. Might not mean a lot to some others but things like that mean everything to me.

Click the link (I've took a picture on my phone but the page layout is different on the mobile to the internet browser on laptop) 

5E973288-8E93-4F09-AF51-867B8A4A9060.png

P.S. Fuck the YESSERS :crabflute:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be cunts on in the morning with who cares and big deal, like the OP these wee thing's mean a lot to me, get all the small things back to what they were and get the good feeling flowing back through the club, the support are starting to rise again, numbers were always there but i can feel a wee bit of togetherness and defiance coming back, not just from Saturday but in general.

24 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'm proud to be both, Scottish, and British, but maybe that's just me? 

I'm only really proud to be British if I'm honest but I don't deny I'm Scottish either - that's the difference between me and Yessers/fenians as they are proud to be one but totally disregard/refuse to acknowledge the other.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I'm only really proud to be British if I'm honest but I don't deny I'm Scottish either - that's the difference between me and Yessers/fenians as they are proud to be one but totally disregard/refuse to acknowledge the other.

You can be British, and not Scottish. However, if you were born in Scotland you're British.

A fact which really pisses off certain people ??

29 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

Boy there are some crap strips on display there. The Fluminese one reminds me of the packaging round an old sweet called a rhubarb stick.

Also notice Adidas is a sponsor so a chance to have a chat with them re a new sponsorship deal?

I also thought that about adidas?

3 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I'm British & a further point to that, is that I hate the pope and his subjects.

PS - best bbc documentary I've seen: something of interest, for us Brits:

Take an hour of your time, you'll be all the better for it - NO SURRENDER

The apprentice boys and siege should be a Hollywood blockbuster but unlike the braveheart pish, all the heroes are factual 

9 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

As far as I’m concerned there is not one Scotsman on the planet who isnt British so to me it’s the same thing.

:cheers:

Correct mate ..... and the taigs, deniers and yessers in this country just hate this glaring fact ..... until they leave our sceptered Isle and take up residence in oirland they will remain  .... at Her Majesty's pleasure ..... a British citizen ..... :p:

:UK:

I have no problem in thinking of myself as both Scottish and British.  Ironic that many of the other lot appear to view themselves as neither.

I'd not heard of Barcelona SC and was thinking - great, maybe we can beat them so I can start boasting about "beating Barcelona".  However, looking at their Wiki entry, they sound quite good.

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Me to and proud to vote Yes to independence - But that will be to deep for many on here! 

Utterly muddled thinking, but then again, you voted for independence so no surprise.

Fortunately, you won't be getting the opportunity to do so again, any time soon