Nice spot on the Florida Cup website for next week.

K.A.I

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

Correct mate ..... and the taigs, deniers and yessers in this country just hate this glaring fact ..... until they leave our sceptered Isle and take up residence in oirland they will remain  .... at Her Majesties pleasure ..... a British citizen ..... :p:

:UK:

Exactly and most of the plastics are applying for paddy passports but I don’t see many surrendering their British passports. The first sign of trouble abroad and their British, fkn sleekit cowards with no moral decency  ??????

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Exactly and most of the plastics are applying for paddy passports but I don’t see many surrendering their British passports. The first sign of trouble abroad and their British, fkn sleekit cowards with no moral decency  ??????

You're wrong there.

The reason they want an Irish passport us so that they can be neutral and don't get involved.

Only here for the craic-cowardly fuckers

32 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The will of the Scottish people has been heard. You were born British and will die British.

GSTQ

See that’s what I don’t get - I was born Scottish, die Scottish, Born British and Die British and that will be true even if we get Independance - same as I was born European and will die European - even with the shambles of Brexit - and just for clarity the Queen and her descendants will remain out Royalty even after independence. I knew this subject would be to deep for some and so it proves. 

Anyway here’s to more Rangers chat in a he BD and a great 2018 for all Rangers supporters. 

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

See that’s what I don’t get - I was born Scottish, die Scottish, Born British and Die British and that will be true even if we get Independance - same as I was born European and will die European - even with the shambles of Brexit - and just for clarity the Queen and her descendants will remain out Royalty even after independence. I knew this subject would be to deep for some and so it proves. 

Anyway here’s to more Rangers chat in a he BD and a great 2018 for all Rangers supporters. 

Is independance and independence two different things like? :lol:

1 hour ago, burnbank bear said:

Do they not play your country’s national anthem even at club tournaments in amarica ? If so fuck playing Scotland’s 

They may well do - the US is very big on NAs at sporting events . It'll be good to hear GSTQ getting blasted out before the game . 

50 minutes ago, Brubear said:

So after independence you would be proud to be only Scottish as you would no longer be British.

Why would I not be British? Be careful now! As that’s like saying after Brexit I won’t be European. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

An independent Scotland would not have been British. It's January 2nd. Time to put the whisky bottle away.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Even for you. You'll have a nice Rangers blue passport soon.:UK:

47 minutes ago, gmcf said:

They may well do - the US is very big on NAs at sporting events . It'll be good to hear GSTQ getting blasted out before the game . 

I think that wee tarrier cunt James mcclean turned his back on god save the queen on West Bromwich Albion tour of America last season.... I’d love to boot him rite on the ball’s with ma steel toe boots on 

7 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I'm British & a further point to that, is that I hate the pope and his subjects.

PS - best bbc documentary I've seen: something of interest, for us Brits:

Take an hour of your time, you'll be all the better for it - NO SURRENDER

Watching this the now on my firestick.

Being Scottish stopped being something to be proud of at the end of the industrial revolution.

Glad Rangers are flying the British flag. As it shoul he. 

The Saltire now represents scummy yessers who would attend a vigil for a stubbed toe. Cunts.

3 hours ago, burnbank bear said:

Do they not play your country’s national anthem even at club tournaments in amarica ? If so fuck playing Scotland’s 

Yeah I’ve been games like this abroad and we’ve had GSTQ as our anthem before the game