Nice spot on the Florida Cup website for next week.

K.A.I

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

An independent Scotland would not have been British. It's January 2nd. Time to put the whisky bottle away.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Even for you. You'll have a nice Rangers blue passport soon.:UK:

I think he means that even if Scotland voted yes he would retain his British Citizenship (Therefore meaning he is still British to some degree) I think that's why he mentioned Brexit in the same context.

9 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I'm British & a further point to that, is that I hate the pope and his subjects.

PS - best bbc documentary I've seen: something of interest, for us Brits:

Take an hour of your time, you'll be all the better for it - NO SURRENDER

Enjoyed that.

55 minutes ago, RJMcGregor said:

I think he means that even if Scotland voted yes he would retain his British Citizenship (Therefore meaning he is still British to some degree) I think that's why he mentioned Brexit in the same context.

Debatable.

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/dual-citizenship-and-scottish-independence/

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Why would I not be British? Be careful now! As that’s like saying after Brexit I won’t be European. 

It is not the same, and you know it. Brexit means leaving an economic union not a political union. You do not currently have a European passport. Post Scottish independence you would still live on the British Isles but your nationality would no longer be British. You would no longer have a British passport, go to a British Embassy if in trouble abroad, be subject to Westminster laws or have the house of lords as your highest court in the land.

1 hour ago, Blue Rino said:

Enjoyed that.

Should be compulsive for all British Protestants, including all Rangers supporters - we all proclaim 'The cry was no Surrender' - yet what our forefathers actually went thru has been lost in time and the hatred, or dislike of a putrid, alien football club, down the rd.

12 minutes ago, Brubear said:

It is not the same, and you know it. Brexit means leaving an economic union not a political union. You do not currently have a European passport. Post Scottish independence you would still live on the British Isles but your nationality would no longer be British. You would no longer have a British passport, go to a British Embassy if in trouble abroad, be subject to Westminster laws or have the house of lords as your highest court in the land.

That's a stark point mate - no British Embassy abroad to call on if in bother. Ffs, those jacobite cunts must fuck off, for fucking good.

3 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Should be compulsive for all British Protestants, evem all Rangers supporters - we all proclaim 'The cry was no Surrender' - yet what our forefathers went thru has been lost in the hatred, or dislike of an alien football club, down the rd.

Some of it seemed horrendous but they never gave up even when they brought fellow Protestants to the gates for them to open them and gain entry though the ones at the gate said don’t open them and fight on. 

The bravery of the young kid running back and forth with notes between Londonderry and the ships was very courageous.

3 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

Some of it seemed horrendous but they never gave up even when they brought fellow Protestants to the gates for them to open them and gain entry though the ones at the gate said don’t open them and fight on. 

The bravery of the young kid running back and forth with notes between Londonderry and the ships was very courageous.

I must admit, as soon as the kid bit was coming up I was concerned for his wellbeing. And that's not my fault, it's their history.

6 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

See that’s what I don’t get - I was born Scottish, die Scottish, Born British and Die British and that will be true even if we get Independance - same as I was born European and will die European - even with the shambles of Brexit - and just for clarity the Queen and her descendants will remain out Royalty even after independence. I knew this subject would be to deep for some and so it proves. 

Anyway here’s to more Rangers chat in a he BD and a great 2018 for all Rangers supporters. 

No she won't and you are an imbecile if you think otherwise. That pish was trotted out to appeal to imbeciles like you. Your supreme leader detests Great Britain and everything that goes with it. She won't even bung up the Union flag at her reichstag Bute house but has no problem bunging up German or Welsh flags. You can bet your mortgage one of the first things the Snazi party would do in the event of independence would be to have a vote on the monarchy. Luckily as someone else pointed out you will now never get that chance. You had it already. 

7 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

An independent Scotland would not have been British. It's January 2nd. Time to put the whisky bottle away.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Even for you. You'll have a nice Rangers blue passport soon.:UK:

This is the British isles - same as we are in Europe - it’s not a difficult concept! 

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Bluepeter9 ruining more perfectly good feel-good threads. 

Poisonous wee yes voting  man 

A feel good thread for those who would politicise the club - Ranlly fuck all to do with Rangers and everything to do with those who have nothing real to cling to so want to attach religion and politics to there football - imagine ‘ruining’ such a thread by having a different opinion. Bad me. 

16 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

This is the British isles - same as we are in Europe - it’s not a difficult concept! 

You wouldn't be British. You won't have a Euro passport soon either. Fucking Yes voters. Don't even know what they voted for.

27 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

A feel good thread for those who would politicise the club - Ranlly fuck all to do with Rangers and everything to do with those who have nothing real to cling to so want to attach religion and politics to there football - imagine ‘ruining’ such a thread by having a different opinion. Bad me. 

Are you forgetting it was Rangers who opted for the Union jack and the Great Britain for the nationality? the club, politicising the club ... bad of the club ... how dare they ... if this was anyone else saying that you'd be the first bumping your gums about bad supporter or some shit and hating Rangers :lol: 

What's religion got to do with it? your a fucking mentalist wee man :lol: 

15 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I'm British & a further point to that, is that I hate the pope and his subjects.

PS - best bbc documentary I've seen: something of interest, for us Brits:

Take an hour of your time, you'll be all the better for it - NO SURRENDER

Great documentary mate.

You will love it KAI. It’s some place. Orlando Citys grounds in a run down area , just don’t be walking about after dark down that way. I’d drink elsewhere mate and don’t take a bag with you as they are not allowed in ground. That can be a nightmare as one person with us had her handbag and we had to decant everything into pockets and her husband shoved bag down his shorts :lol: