Nice spot on the Florida Cup website for next week.

K.A.I

BP9 is a confirmed troll after his incursion on this thread. I'm fully aware virtually no one on this site will share my political beliefs so I avoid all political debates. I respect the culture of the club and the fans and consequently don't impose my minority (on here) views on this site. He knows what reaction he will get and relishes it. Don't feed the troll. Ignore.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

BP9 is a confirmed troll after his incursion on this thread. I'm fully aware virtually no one on this site will share my political beliefs so I avoid all political debates. I respect the culture of the club and the fans and consequently don't impose my minority (on here) views on this site. He knows what reaction he will get and relishes it. Don't feed the troll. Ignore.

So you opt out - good for you. 

I don’t get the proud over a flag thing and never have. I was always taught that Pride should be reserved for something you achieve or accomplish on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth. Being British/Scottish/Irish isn't a skill... it's a genetic accident. You wouldn't say I'm proud to be 5'11. 

43 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

I don’t get the proud over a flag thing and never have. I was always taught that Pride should be reserved for something you achieve or accomplish on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth. Being British/Scottish/Irish isn't a skill... it's a genetic accident. You wouldn't say I'm proud to be 5'11. 

bet your proud of your white skin though ya racist cunt

22 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

My passport describes my nationality as British Citizen.   I have always firmly regarded myself as British even though I was born in Scotland.  I have no interest whatsoever in Scotland becoming a country independent of Britain.   It's economic folly as far as I'm concerned.    I served the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland for over 30 years in all parts of the UK and overseas and at all times was enormously proud to describe myself as, and be identified as, British.   British to the core.  

And since this thread originated to discuss the Florida Cup before it sidetracked I return to the theme of the thread and wish Rangers every success in representing the UK at that tournament and hope that all Bears attending have a great time.          

Well said !

PS: How many will be wearing their Rangers Tartan Kilts to Florida :digging:

21 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: you do realise that the Queen will still be Queen even if we got independance? Imagine having your politics ( or religion) decided by what team you follow - how shallow!

GSTQ 

And that will be their first thing on the agenda to get rid of the monarchy or are you that stupid?   And why would you support a pro Unionist team when you want independence?    Our enemy's want independence so why would any right minded bear vote for SNP/IRA?   If you stayed in Northern Ireland would you vote Sinn Fein and want it united ?   

Vote how you please, but how many snp ministers have backed celtic, a United Ireland and even bloody the IRA, but they never ever get thrown out the party , people like John Mason who has openly supported the killing of British troops in Northern Ireland.

The snp and their supporters know no shame, and if we became independent they would only give the EU the bloody power.

Go to Govan hill and see wee Nickeys constituency for yourself, the last 10 years it has managed to become a slum and worse than the east end of Glasgow, one school has no Scots kids and half of them can't even talk English but that's Wee Nickeys vision of our great country.  

No thanks  

On 03/01/2018 at 17:47, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: you do realise that the Queen will still be Queen even if we got independance? Imagine having your politics ( or religion) decided by what team you follow - how shallow!

GSTQ 

I  can only assume you are a spastic. The Queen would be gone within the first year of your nazi republican supporting party gaining independence. I am afraid you chose the wrong club to support. How can i put this... your not welcome at our great British LOYALIST club so why not fuck off and get a ST for Savco? You will feel much better there. 

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I  can only assume you are a spastic. The Queen would be gone within the first year of your nazi republican supporting party gaining independence. I am afraid you chose the wrong club to support. How can i put this... your not welcome at our great British LOYALIST club so why not fuck off and get a ST for Savco? You will feel much better there. 

Going by that post I’ve probably had my Ibrox season ticket more than twice as long as you have drawn breath! 

You are not worth a toss bud. I have been a season ticket holder for decades and certainly long enough to spot an interloping troll when i see one. My original advice still stands. Go watch Savco. Trust me. You will feel far more at home at the BigJockKnew Camp singing your peoples songs than you ever will at the home of the Queen's eleven. 

21 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Going by that post I’ve probably had my Ibrox season ticket more than twice as long as you have drawn breath! 

What has any of that got to do with supporting SNP/IRA.  Could you tell me why they  have an office in Dublin?   A bit strange having an office in a foreign country don't you think ?   Oh I forgot they prefer foreigners more than us Brits.  

Vote who you want but don't come on here and tell the world you support the snp like it's the norm for us bears.   Your way out on your own with that one and have more in common with the tarriers than us Rangers fans.   How does that make you feel to have more in common with the IRA hating filth from the east end than your fellow bear ? 

And for the argument I have had my book longer than you. Pre Souness  days it was called a Rover  or something and you sat anywhere in that stand you bought it for,  You came back like many others after Souness arrived. 

You can tell your not from Glesga with those views but as I said it your vote to waste. 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

What has any of that got to do with supporting SNP/IRA.  Could you tell me why they  have an office in Dublin?   A bit strange having an office in a foreign country don't you think ?   Oh I forgot they prefer foreigners more than us Brits.  

Vote who you want but don't come on here and tell the world you support the snp like it's the norm for us bears.   Your way out on your own with that one and have more in common with the tarriers than us Rangers fans.   How does that make you feel to have more in common with the IRA hating filth from the east end than your fellow bear ? 

And for the argument I have had my book longer than you. Pre Souness  days it was called a Rover  or something and you sat anywhere in that stand you bought it for,  You came back like many others after Souness arrived. 

You can tell your not from Glesga with those views but as I said it your vote to waste. 

I actually got the season ticket the year souness arrived - the rest of the drivel you posted is hardly worth commenting on - next you’ll be telling me that Rangers were never the backbone of The Scotland support and the common working man on clydeside voted conservative! 

42 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I actually got the season ticket the year souness arrived - the rest of the drivel you posted is hardly worth commenting on - next you’ll be telling me that Rangers were never the backbone of The Scotland support and the common working man on clydeside voted conservative! 

Why do people like you harp back to when Rangers fans were the backbone of the National team support? You do realise your talking past-tense and 30+ years ago in much different times before events of the last 20 years and especially since 2012 - the type of Rangers fan that still support the National team I don’t consider them good Rangers fans at all likewise ones that vote SNP - traitors as far as I’m concerned 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Why do people like you harp back to when Rangers fans were the backbone of the National team support? You do realise your talking past-tense and 30+ years ago in much different times before events of the last 20 years and especially since 2012 - the type of Rangers fan that still support the National team I don’t consider them good Rangers fans at all likewise ones that vote SNP - traitors as far as I’m concerned 

Why do people hark on about religion or politics and think it has any relevance? only wankers start threads to make this type of points and then moan like fuck when people have a contra opinion? 

On 05/01/2018 at 18:03, K.A.I said:

This all day long, been to a few Scotland games mainly the 80's and early 90's and then became a arm chair Scotland supporter but still wished to see them win. Now if I stood amoungst those fannies who call themselves the tartan trannies I would do bloody time.  

BP9 might not be a taig but he certainly thinks and acts like one, and the fact is he is way out of touch with his fellow bear and could not give a fuck is disgraceful.

:UK:He must hate Rule Britannia :snapoutofit: