***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Haven't read the whole thread, so may already have been answered. Does anyone know if we still have an unbeaten record in the US?

Did we not get beat off Ventura county?

edit: 3-1, mind watching the game on youtube when I was in San Francisco, they played God Save The Queen before the game I am sure!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Gman36 said:

MOH failing to put a brave face on it... I'd say poor bugger but the cunts raking it in out of us. Still fresh start and all that... 

I actually quite enjoyed his full RTV interview. Knows he has a point to prove with the fans. Wouldn't mind seeing how he performs through the middle with Morelos until we sign another decent striker.

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

I actually quite enjoyed his full RTV interview. Knows he has a point to prove with the fans. Wouldn't mind seeing how he performs through the middle with Morelos until we sign another decent striker.

Used to be quite supportive of him, but now get the impression he does not want to be at Ibrox, hopefully, we can punt him with Halliday in a 2 for 1 sale.

6 hours ago, MasterD said:

Corinthians v PSV game was piss.

Draw and onto pens for a bonus point.

1-1

5-4 pens.

Guy scored a pen and the American commentator goes “with authoriti” :megaanguish:

I'll be watching on mute if it's an American commentating on our game.

6 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Will there be any decent links for the game tonight? Just wondering if it's worth staying up and being knackred tomorrow or waiting to watch it as a re run. Much prefer to watch the game live..:

It's live on TV so there will definitely be a few links going about. If you're on Facebook Broxi Loyal will likely be showing it on their page. 

On 10/01/2018 at 08:50, Dan Deacon said:

I'll miss the 2nd then as I'm in London. Gutted as I thought I was gonna catch both. Oh well

It’s on Premier Sports, I’m going to the Chelsea game that day and already got a boozer to put it on for us.

9 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Agreed. He’s shown with St Johnstone this season why we signed him in the first place. If he sorts his mentality out and decides he wants to be here, he can be a good player for us. Playing in the hole behind Morelos, as a replacement for Windass, would be his best position. His crossing isn’t good enough for him to play out wide. 

6 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Agreed. He’s shown with St Johnstone this season why we signed him in the first place. If sorts his mentality out and decides he wants to be here, he can be a good player for us. Playing in the hole behind Morelos, a replacement for Windass, would be his best position. His crossing isn’t good enough for him to play out wide. 

Did he fail RE ?

3 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Agreed. He’s shown with St Johnstone this season why we signed him in the first place. If he sorts his mentality out and decides he wants to be here, he can be a good player for us. Playing in the hole behind Morelos, as a replacement for Windass, would be his best position. His crossing isn’t good enough for him to play out wide. 

:lol: 

Just now, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He had a good month he's been shite since September.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They said on Twitter it would be in the afternoon but not exactly when

Pish.

Can understand them taking a while to edit it down to highlights but doing the full game should just be a case of uploading what they’ve showed on stream.

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Read on FF that we're apparently putting out a relatively young team for the game tonight. Atletico Mineiro's squad is a mixture of U20's and U18's.

I speak to a Brazilian journalist on twitter sent him a message about what kind of teams they have sent this was his reply. 

" They both sent strong squads but they probably won't field the best players the entire games. Corinthians for example will change the whole line-up for the second half tonight " 

he also said that the Brazilian team will be unfit as their season hasn't started yet. 

Archived