***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

7 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

It took about an hour to show on mine.

Ah right. I think their lines shut at 10pm so dont wanna be having to fanny about. I'll just wait then. I got the new V6 box today and had to fucking install that before they would add the channel too.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ibrox_Nights said:

:lol:

Anyone  know why it's on RTV three hours later supposedly? Exclusivity to Premier?

Most games are usually live on RTV, even although they are SKY broadcasts.

Where did you see that?

14 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

The game last night was on bet365 I will just watch it on that as the streams are usually spot on. 

Daft question prob mate, but are their streams compatible on laptop? Watch them on mobile but never actually tried the desktop site :lol: 

6 minutes ago, BEE said:

Cracking dressing room for a college team - mad yanks.

The college basketball, football (American) and college soccer etc... is a step into the senior leagues for them.

If Junior football (i.e. Pollok, Irvine Meadow, Auchinleck Talbot etc...) was a step to the senior leagues in a pyramid then there would probably be more investment in them and their grounds

26 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

It sort of just happened... Started with an iphone.. then use an ipad for playing (sheet) music off.. then I got the new macbook, which is great. All of a sudden, your an Apple wanker..

Well i didn't wabt to call you that:p:

I've only ever had an ipod but never any other apple device, Android loyal for me.

Archived