***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I see Atletico Mineiro have decided to send their B team. Cunts.

I'm happy with that and the fact in the newspapers it's saying Jo and Robinho won't take part, the Rangers fans won't get to see them ... lol I'm not 10 years old, I'd rather see Rangers trounce these South American's instead and get the confidence up to take back home with them,

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm happy with that and the fact in the newspapers it's saying Jo and Robinho won't take part, the Rangers fans won't get to see them ... lol I'm not 10 years old, I'd rather see Rangers trounce these South American's instead and get the confidence up to take back home with them,

Agree. They probably still have a very good team.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

More bothered by the fact they didn't tell us in advance - we could have taken some of our own youth players across and given them some game time in this one, whilst playing our main players against Corinthians

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

More bothered by the fact they didn't tell us in advance - we could have taken some of our own youth players across and given them some game time in this one, whilst playing our main players against Corinthians

We probably didnt ask.

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The youth players are at a Spanish training camp (I think - it's been pencilled in for months anyway)

A lot more beneficial for the majority of them to do that and let the first team go over here to relax/play games/train.

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Isn't Robhino wanted for rape in Italy??? The US authorities probably won't let him in, or extradite him to face trail in Italy.

42 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Isn't Robhino wanted for rape in Italy??? The US authorities probably won't let him in, or extradite him to face trail in Italy.

I think provided he doesn't go to most places in Europe he's fine

2 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Did Alves go with the squad or is he undergoing world class rehab back in world class rehab land ? 

Think he's in Spain/Portugal on crutches mate. We've fuck-all luck between injuries, suspensions, bad signings, bad appointments, lying custodians and outright drops of forum - something has to change structurely from top to bottom with us.

4 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

He's already faced trial and been found guilty but Italy won't try and extradite until all appeals are exhausted so he's at no risk just now.

Archived