***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

Nobody but bates' fault that time... 

It was Windass fault, he started bringing the ball back from their 3rd to our defence instead of keeping the attack up. Why we stopped attacking their is beyond me. Even they daft yank comms mentioned how he could have just ran to their corner. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Thank fuck

Hope Murty plays a proper team against Corinthians or they’ll take about 4 off us

Want to see Murphy, Windass and Goss on the park at the same time 

While Atletico fielded a young team, they were talented but still raw. They have pace but we did suss them out.. I really hope Murty plays our strongest team, as you say... Corinthians are a completely different ball game.. If we field a weakened team then they will destroy us.

Watched the last 20 mins and never seen too much to be overaly impressed with. Ath Min has only the youngsters out and it’s the start of their pre-season and Rangers are mid way through we should be taking a few more goals from them. 

For me we we have a massive scull needed and the likes of Herrera, Bates, haladay, cardoso, the Dalcio, Hodson, niko K, all need to be shown the door. None of these players are making the squad better.

Archived