Jump to content
Captain Hilts

***Florida Cup Thread***

Recommended Posts


Windlass was the best player overall

herrera is a lump of wood

bates was a bombscare

ohallaran just reminded me how shite he is

that team were abysmal!

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still a lot of dross to get rid of out this squad but happy with the win night all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ivybank said:

Windlass was the best player overall

herrera is a lump of wood

bates was a bombscare

ohallaran just reminded me how shite he is

that team were abysmal!

 

 

Ohalloran played decent and so did herrera imo 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye,did our best to let them score,was a friendly after all.........let's hope that's never our starting back 4:duh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dan Deacon said:

I wonder how many tims stayed up to watch that shite ? night lads 

"Aye hullo, is that Vera at the Joabcenre an at? Hud tae take wee Declan tae the hoaspital last night an a cannae make it in tae sign on hen."

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Murty needs to stop wearing tight t shirts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Thank fuck

Hope Murty plays a proper team against Corinthians or they’ll take about 4 off us

Want to see Murphy, Windass and Goss on the park at the same time 

While Atletico fielded a young team, they were talented but still raw. They have pace but we did suss them out.. I really hope Murty plays our strongest team, as you say... Corinthians are a completely different ball game.. If we field a weakened team then they will destroy us.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched the last 20 mins and never seen too much to be overaly impressed with. Ath Min has only the youngsters out and it’s the start of their pre-season and Rangers are mid way through we should be taking a few more goals from them. 

 

For me we we have a massive scull needed and the likes of Herrera, Bates, haladay, cardoso, the Dalcio, Hodson, niko K, all need to be shown the door. None of these players are making the squad better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Watched the last 20 mins and never seen too much to be overaly impressed with. Ath Min has only the youngsters out and it’s the start of their pre-season and Rangers are mid way through we should be taking a few more goals from them. 

 

For me we we have a massive scull needed and the likes of Herrera, Bates, haladay, cardoso, the Dalcio, Hodson, niko K, all need to be shown the door. None of these players are making the squad better.

Bates just had the game of his life against the Tarriers :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Watched the last 20 mins and never seen too much to be overaly impressed with. Ath Min has only the youngsters out and it’s the start of their pre-season and Rangers are mid way through we should be taking a few more goals from them. 

 

For me we we have a massive scull needed and the likes of Herrera, Bates, haladay, cardoso, the Dalcio, Hodson, niko K, all need to be shown the door. None of these players are making the squad better.

haladay? When we sign him? ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Queens 11 said:

How the fuck can cunts say Herrera played well :lol:

In fairness he only tripped over the ball 3 times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can see that Bates needs a deep lying midfielder to take the ball of him as his passing is abysmal. Thought we looked OK until the last 15 mins then all composure seemed to go. Some of them looked dead on their feet in added on time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Bates just had the game of his life against the Tarriers :lol: 

 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Bates just had the game of his life against the Tarriers :lol: 

If you think Bates is the standard of a typical Rangers centre half then your expectations of this club are way off the mark. Our players need to be playing at a consistent level every week. The problem with players like Bates he will give you a 9 out of 10 performance once every 6-8 games and the rest will be somewhere around 5-6 out of 10 for the rest.

 

your seriously deluded if you think Bates should be our starting center half over the next 3/4 years 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Queens 11 said:

How the fuck can cunts say Herrera played well :lol:

His link up play with Windass was decent imo

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

You can see that Bates needs a deep lying midfielder to take the ball of him as his passing is abysmal. Thought we looked OK until the last 15 mins then all composure seemed to go. Some of them looked dead on their feet in added on time.

Would have agreed previously but his passing tonight hit opposition players less than 20 yards from him. He needs to work on it if his passing is so abysmal at such short ranges. Stuff of nightmares, thankfully he seems to be able to defend when the opposition are on the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

 

If you think Bates is the standard of a typical Rangers centre half then your expectations of this club are way off the mark. Our players need to be playing at a consistent level every week. The problem with players like Bates he will give you a 9 out of 10 performance once every 6-8 games and the rest will be somewhere around 5-6 out of 10 for the rest.

 

your seriously deluded if you think Bates should be our starting center half over the next 3/4 years 

He's had 3 very good performances in our last 7 games, canny remember if he played in all 7 though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

 

If you think Bates is the standard of a typical Rangers centre half then your expectations of this club are way off the mark. Our players need to be playing at a consistent level every week. The problem with players like Bates he will give you a 9 out of 10 performance once every 6-8 games and the rest will be somewhere around 5-6 out of 10 for the rest.

 

your seriously deluded if you think Bates should be our starting center half over the next 3/4 years 

As a world class centre half, he needs to be challenged. It was too easy for him tonight, throw him in against the tarriers away and he'll shine. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Queens 11 said:

How the fuck can cunts say Herrera played well :lol:

Unbelievable! My mates just texted me from the game and the crowd were laughing at him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

 

If you think Bates is the standard of a typical Rangers centre half then your expectations of this club are way off the mark. Our players need to be playing at a consistent level every week. The problem with players like Bates he will give you a 9 out of 10 performance once every 6-8 games and the rest will be somewhere around 5-6 out of 10 for the rest.

 

your seriously deluded if you think Bates should be our starting center half over the next 3/4 years 

He was pish at times last season but when called upon this season has done his job well enough and I wouldnt get worked up over a friendly in a very warm place were he played shite, poor guys probably sunburnt to fuck over there.

Doubt he will ever be a starter for us unless injuries take there toll like they have recently but would have him around as back up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×