***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Camshy said:

Are you going over for this one ?

I am mate I’m running about Glasgow like a 5 arsed fly with a severe cold trying to get last minute bits tied up 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Is there a list of those travelling / left out?

Was wondering this myself mainly to see if the names mentioned in the press really are for the off - the press do sometimes get it right despite the RM mafia roars about them :lol: 

I've heard Sky is a pain in the arse but for anyone on Virgin Media wanting Premier Sports for the month it's a piece of piss. I phoned up and it was added more or less right away, and it cancels itself automatically after a month. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

I've heard Sky is a pain in the arse but for anyone on Virgin Media wanting Premier Sports for the month it's a piece of piss. I phoned up and it was added more or less right away, and it cancels itself automatically after a month. 

I had to phone up and cancel it mate they keep it rolling over you need to give 30 days notice to change any part of your package once it’s added - after the Progrès game I had to phone up next day and give my 30 days notice to remove it 

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I had to phone up and cancel it mate they keep it rolling over you need to give 30 days notice to change any part of your package once it’s added - after the Progrès game I had to phone up next day and give my 30 days notice to remove it 

After the game in July I had to phone and cancel but the woman defiitely said this time it would cancel automatically. I'll keep an eye on it though. 

11 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

We trained for Iraq 2008 -30 nothing beats being a frozen snotter as you canny remember fuck all :lol:

You have my full admiration, I am staying inside under a quilt to keep warm.   Only went out for about 15 mins to clear snow off my car.  

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Florida mate 

Haha walked into that one.

I'm in Orlando just now so wanted to take the kids to watch the training, maybe meet some of the team.

If anyone knows which hotel they are staying at or where the trading takes place it would be appreciated. 

2 minutes ago, Supercooper001 said:

I'm in Orlando just now so wanted to take the kids to watch the training, maybe meet some of the team.

If anyone knows which hotel they are staying at or where the trading takes place it would be appreciated. 

@K.A.I

3 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

After the game in July I had to phone and cancel but the woman defiitely said this time it would cancel automatically. I'll keep an eye on it though. 

I’m with virgin and also booked our game in July then totally forgot I had premier sport until reading this thread. Just checked it and it’s still on so will be cancelling it after the games this time lol

For all the Bears attending @Florida_Cup, we are still working with the club on an event for you such as a meet and greet or open training session. As soon as we have something finalized we will share the details with you. North American Rangers Supporters Association

4 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

For all the Bears attending @Florida_Cup, we are still working with the club on an event for you such as a meet and greet or open training session. As soon as we have something finalized we will share the details with you. North American Rangers Supporters Association

I'm sure they did that in Charleston too. I never went but it's good if that's your thing. Especially younger fans/kids.

5 hours ago, Supercooper001 said:

Training at the IMG academy by looks of the Instagram page.

IMG is that who Alistair Johnston is tied in with or have I just made that up?

Archived