Jump to content
Captain Hilts

***Florida Cup Thread***

Recommended Posts

The game is on sky 424 at 8:30 Friday morning. Then again Friday evening 10pm. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then the next game 4pm on Sunday. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delayed screenings are for part timers and taigs. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched the Rangers instagram story from today, looks like spirits are high! Really looking forward to see how these games go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

did we win it?

Lost 16-90 mate Halliday with 12 and Jimmy Bell with 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Lost 16-90 mate Halliday with 12 and Jimmy Bell with 4

yaasssssss. coupons up!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

MOH failing to put a brave face on it... I'd say poor bugger but the cunts raking it in out of us. Still fresh start and all that... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jb85 said:

The game is on sky 424 at 8:30 Friday morning. Then again Friday evening 10pm. 

Or midnight on Thursday night/ Friday morning live...

Premier Sports.

Maybe some kind person will post links here or it will be on Broxi Loyal or something.

Friday morning, tired, and repeating badger badger badger badger badger over and over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Jack and McCrorie won't play in either of the games.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/murty-ross-ryan/

Nice one a midfield of Holt and Halliday maybe Barjonas too like being back in the championship again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nice one a midfield of Holt and Halliday maybe Barjonas too like being back in the championship again 

Isnt Athletico Miniero just foreign sounding for Alloa Athletic anyway? We will cope :whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Halliday and O'Halloran are going to be like new signings. So excited to see them in action. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Halliday and O'Halloran are going to be like new signings. So excited to see them in action. 

5 mine in and that excitement will be long gone replaced with dread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

 

MOH failing to put a brave face on it... I'd say poor bugger but the cunts raking it in out of us. Still fresh start and all that... 

?? Thought that was quite a good, positive interview from him for a change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, livibear101 said:

5 mine in and that excitement will be long gone replaced with dread

Think you missed the sarcasm :mutley:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't read the whole thread, so may already have been answered. Does anyone know if we still have an unbeaten record in the US?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nice one a midfield of Holt and Halliday maybe Barjonas too like being back in the championship again 

4-2-3-1 perhaps with a midfield of:

Goss, Holt,

Candeias, Windass, Murphy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

not meaning to be naive, and i know its a friendly but Rangers are 3/4 to win? 

Do you consider that good or bad odds ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Do you consider that good or bad odds ?

Nearly even money. i know we are pissh but i expect us to beat atletico. Rangers half time/full time is 7/4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Do you consider that good or bad odds ?

good odds considering they are bringing a youth team up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Or midnight on Thursday night/ Friday morning live...

Premier Sports.

Maybe some kind person will post links here or it will be on Broxi Loyal or something.

Friday morning, tired, and repeating badger badger badger badger badger over and over.

Mushroom 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×