***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

29 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Sadly no as were down one on goal difference to the wee Barca who may also lose it on goal difference.

Hopefully the team recognise that goal difference can count at the end of any season and just because we’re winning by 2 or 3 this doesn’t allow us to take our foot off the gas and we’re trying to score up until the final whistle.

Good point mate about the goal difference ?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Good point mate about the goal difference ?

I was actually thinking about it during the game and it was possibly the last few seconds when we had an attack. Not sure who it was but we were just outside their box and there was an option for the ball to get passed again to the right but our player had a very weak shot straight to the keeper and I was thinking no no no pass it as I wanted a 5th lol 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I was actually thinking about it during the game and it was possibly the last few seconds when we had an attack. Not sure who it was but we were just outside their box and there was an option for the ball to get passed again to the right but our player had a very weak shot straight to the keeper and I was thinking no no no pass it as I wanted a 5th lol 

Your not wrong pal. Pisses me off when we go 2-0 up at half time in a game and than completely take the foot off the gas for the rest of the game pisses me off thinking should we watch only half the game than if they only gonna play for half!

2 hours ago, Lothianbear said:

Just returned from Orlando today , what a week ! Saturday’s game will live long in my memory, superb ! 

Your a disgrace

Wings over scotland are offended.

Nil by mouth are offended

Kranky has called a summit

Poor wee Rosales sands is so offended she pegged it.

It's a disgrace I tell you

10 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

In years gone by,goals for were divided by goals against to give the season 'average'.I'm claiming victory for the Gers:dance:

10 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I will second that ????

Let's spread the word far and wide, people need to know about this injustice, I may even take out an advert in a swiss paper to bring it to UEFA's attention. Sporting integrity is at stake here and something must be done 

2 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Let's spread the word far and wide, people need to know about this injustice, I may even take out an advert in a swiss paper to bring it to UEFA's attention. Sporting integrity is at stake here and something must be done 

What language will the advert be in

3 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Clarification is required. Think of the children

40 minutes ago, Stu1909 said:

Your a disgrace

Wings over scotland are offended.

Nil by mouth are offended

Kranky has called a summit

Poor wee Rosales sands is so offended she pegged it.

It's a disgrace I tell you

Yes they are all so offended over nothing , songs are bad, very bad but others do much worse and its swept away . 

Just now, Lothianbear said:

Yes they are all so offended over nothing , songs are bad, very bad but others do much worse and its swept away . 

Glad you enjoyed buddy. Watch out for the jet lag. hit me like a train for a week this summer. 

Archived